I'm flattered this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betty, you are the best! Don't stop posting - whatever the subjet. I received one of these nastygrams a while back and the cruel part of the "anonymous" is that your mind keeps searching.

This is definitely a case of envy.

You are rising above it. Well done.
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

New meaning to "AF"

Sorry to hear of such things, BB. Too bad there isn't a supplement that person could take to stop being an "A" hole.... That would give a new meaning to the acronym "AF"...

Comment

big hug to you BB keep posting I love to read your posts, even if you are bitching, braggin' or just plain being silly.

Be well
        this is your virtual home
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

BB to each their own honey. someone obviously has way to much time on their hands. I have tons of household chores they could help me with since they Obviously need something to do. WHOEVER you are, please come over any time and help me out.

Comment

Betty, you know what's even worse? If somebody is jealous and envious of you because they think that you are very wealthy but it is not true. That really sucks! LOL.
            *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

BB IF you are wealthy could you spot me a loan? I will PM you my address, OK? LOL

Comment

BB has been nice reading your post and for real it hurts when you log to get someone to listen to you and all you get is more bagggage. anyway you can control your feeling choose not to get hurt and you will be ok expose it if posible and let it go

Comment

Trust me I am not wealthy!!

I work very long hours to be able to afford holidays and nice cars .......

Thanks again everyone for your comments, RJ is checking IP addresses to find out more details ......

Love & Hugs to each and everyone of you ........
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Yes, Betty do not get upset over this. Let it roll off your shoulders. You are loved and respected here.

Comment

BB,

Vixta here, i just wanted to add, but not too add fuel, oh and also to say hi, haven't posted for a while sorting shit at work, just popped in and looked for you as you always make me feel better. I feel a connection with you and think about you lots. There are some very sad people in this world, fortunately the majority of the people on this site are good people. Hope RJ finds the sad culprit and exposes them for the TWAT that they are!! Sorry, makes me cross that sort of abuse, it's the social worker in me!!!!!!!! haha. lots of lovely love to you.
                      Vix. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

igads,,, has is it ever occurred how much this person must be hurting too.....

Comment

Then why did you even bother to bring it up?
                          Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

free bird;263554 wrote: igads,,, has is it ever occurred how much this person must be hurting too.....
                            Exactly why I wished them well when I started this thread ......
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

betty boop;263234 wrote: Trust me I am not wealthy!!

I work very long hours to be able to afford holidays and nice cars .......

Thanks again everyone for your comments, RJ is checking IP addresses to find out more details ......

Love & Hugs to each and everyone of you ........
                              But you know what????? even if you were blessed with easy wealth that is no excuse! We are all on our own paths for a reason. Am I going to be rotten to somebody because they were born beautiful, or talented, or wealthy? Certainly not, I have my own life to live and wish everyone well.

I hope this makes sense
                              Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                              - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X