thank you all x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you all x

:thanks: hi just want to say a big thankx to all who gave me great advice about my daughter!!
    we had a "not bad weekend" and i have an appointment to see her teacher and the school counsellor on wed after school, and after a breif chat with him on the phone fri, it turns out she is beong picked on by this kid in her class, she of course puts up a good fight because she is no pushover but i think this time she is finding it hard to cope with.
    we had a problem in her infant school with a horrible lad, he just picked on her constantly, physically too, ( i loathe boys who hit girls, and turns out this is what the new bully is doing also) even tho she coped with it it has certainly changed her, she is feisty and its like she will get in first before she gets hurt ?? know what i mean??
    if she doesnt control; this then i fear she will end up being a bully, and that just wont do, and im not gonna let it happen.
    isnt it awful tho when you think, such lovely kids can be bullied and then they are the ones who get the rap???
    thank fully the teacher is a good one and i get on ok with him, he knows she can be a monkey but also can see why , so fingers crossed for wed!!!
    its so hard to hold my hubby back tho!! he wants to grab the lil buggar whos been bullying and pin him up, but we all know thats not how to deal with it, certainly breaks my heart tho, this lad has been hitting her for months now, agh horrible boy.
    anyway, just to say thankx again, for taking the time out to help me, i feel more in control now.
    lv lakota xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you all x

Oh, Lakota, I'm so happy your have some answers, but so sad that your daughter has been dealing with that. Why didn't she tell you? And why didn't the school call in the parents of the bully? They really need to be involved if you ask me!

Hope everything is resolved for her today. Poor thing. :h Let us know how you make out, okay?

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
    X