Astrology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astrology

Are there any astrologers out there who would be willing to explain what the deal is with this new phase of my life I am supposed to be entering (which was on the 26th of this month apparently ??)

I did an online astrology view for myself a while back and I am being bombarded with e-mails from a very reputable astrologer relating to this period for me beginning on the 26th. It is supposed to be very important and will not pass again in my lifetime so although I am intrigued a lot by the mystery etc. I am not willing to spend $60 of money I don't really have. If there is something to it then I would be willing to make a contribution to the Policeman's Widow and Pension fund (nudge nudge wink wink) if maybe a chart or something needs calculating etc. I was born on 30th January 1970 at approx 5.30am GMT. (No this is not a reminder to everyone concerning my birthday, as I'd rather forget it thank you very much; but a genuine sincere question to those of you who dabble in astrology!!)

Many thanks and I look forward to your replies

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Astrology

"bombarded with e-mails" hummmmm...me thinks someone wants $60. Don't get me wrong, I have had astrology readiings and by reputable people, but have never been pestered.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Astrology

yep....someone wants your $...
      It sounds like you have "cookies" from the site you visited. I think you can edit them out.
      Click on tools at the top of the page ...go to internet options and then click on delete cookies.
      )
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Astrology

Hmmmm..........I predict great things for you, hip!!!! :H

Awww well........I hope so anyway.......you DO deserve a happy future........you`re working at it hard enough. :l

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Astrology

hahhaha starlight! Yeah we can give readings for free here on this site.! I predict an af monday. no charge
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Astrology

Wow greeneyes!!!!..........I am impressed!!!! Such a great gift you have. :H

Comment

Astrology

Hippie, hang on to your 60 bucks with a tight fist. What will be will be and you can only change the things that you have control over and let the rest take care of itself. The only thing I know for sure is that the moon is fritzing around with our tide and cycles and that's fine by me.
              Have a wonderful day.
              Lori
              *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X