Good afternoon all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon all!

Just checking in to say Hi! I hope you are all okay today and staying strong. I went to bed at 8pm last night. I had a terrible dream that I was dying!!!!!! I had a short time left and I was in a panic that I would not see my boys grow up!!! How awful is that! I have never had such a sad dream. I woke up and realised I had started bleeding heavily! Its all because I had a C-section 7 weeks ago and I am obviously still recovering from it. I have been doing too much lately and I reckon its a sign that i need to slow down a bit. Sorry, you probably didnt really want to hear that did you!!!!!

Anyway, I am sooo tired at the moment and not getting enough sleep. thank God I didnt open that bottle of wine last night. I would have had depression this morning if i had.

I so appreciate life at the moment. And having that dreadful dying dream last night made me realise that every day is special and i need to enjoy it. We never know how long we have here do we!!!!! hope you dont think I'm being morbid...I am really not.

In fact..I hope it inspires all of you to also make the most of every minute you have!

Love to you All.

Bella xxxxxxxx

Good afternoon all!

Bella love, I had a c-section with Kerrie and they can be really painful, look after yourself ..........

Well done for not opening the wine last night, I am proud of you .......
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Good afternoon all!

Bella - wow, that is a scary dream. But on the good side, you never know where your motivation will come from when trying to heal yourself. Embrace it and use it positvely.

Take care of yourself. Relax and try to get some rest. Tomorrow will be better.

Love, Me
      :l
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Good afternoon all!

My sister has a c-section with both her kids, and the first one was really awful. She wouldn't heal, and it got all infected. Pretty bad. Take care of yourself!

Comment

Good afternoon all!

Bella, one post-op to another: slow down! take care of yourself, you have much to live for! congrats on not opening the bottle...I know it's hard.
          BHOG
          War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Good afternoon all!

I cannot believe 7 weeks have gone by since you had a c section!!! The time has gone so quick!!!. I'm on a new anti d at the moment B and it's knocking me for six a bit at the moment so I can appreciate how draining it can be feeling so tired all the time. At least you have your new bundle of joy to entertain you. Oh I forgot they don't actually do much at that age do they??!!!. I've just listened to some old albums today as have felt like doing 'jack' Started this morning with Hawkwind's Astounding Sounds Amazing Music followed by Genesis's Selling England by the Pound then in no order Bob Dylan's Desire, Marillion's Misplaced Childhood, David Gilmour's On an Island and finally just snapped out of it and now listening to Lemon Jelly's Lost Horizon's. I've achieved nothing today but still I'm not too bothered as still just getting over Bronchitis. i just felt like having one of those days I think of actually 'listening' to music so gave it my full attention today as it wasn't too hard!!!

Bye for now B
            Love Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Good afternoon all!

Bella,
              Life can be short. Shorter than we anticipate. It is important for us to wrap our arms around it relish those we love while we are here. "LIVE LIKE YOU ARE DYING"

PS....good for you...I MEAN GOOD FOR YOU for not opening the wine.

Comment

Good afternoon all!

BELLA, WAS GOOD FRO YOU TO SHARE THAT TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT C-SECTION BUT PRAYING FOR YOU OK.

Comment

Good afternoon all!

you should have healed by now Bella. I hope you talked to your doc. guess you are working a bit too hard. take care of yourself. your dream was telling you that. be careful we are mere mortals.

much love to you. get better.

Trix
                  You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                  X