Pretty in pink just made me see red!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Er S........."technically it belongs to my teenager"...............I hope that is not a convenient "get SI out of exercise type technicality!

Love

satori

xxx
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Star,

Your story stressed me out. I detest assembly projects and @ this stage of life, will not even attempt one. Call the manufacturer and find out who an authorized company in your area is for repair, mtnc, etc and hire them to assembly. You will be so happy you did. Trust me- I did that with my treadmill and now I do not look @ it and grimace.

Happy training!

Comment

Hey guys........I got the computer to work now. Please don`t laugh at my logic , but I think it wouldn`t work as it must have been cold in the warehouse, no??? Left it lying in warm hall overnight, put batteries back in this morning and it kicked into life......no kidding.

Lucky, now you`ve really got me worried. Am awaiting delivery of treadmill........you mean the manufacturer is sending me a "box of bits" as opposed to it being ready assembled?? OMG........how much more is this girl expected to take???!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
        X