Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Needed

Oh Nibs, I have been crying all day. You know how heartbroken I am!!!!! I WILL make it through this. I WILL!!!! I went last night and just sat at Billy's tree. I prayed and cried. Soon I will be sending him my Mama, I will have two angels. I know this is a good thing for us all, but it will be so hard to watch her drive away tomorrow.

Comment

Prayers Needed

Luv - I am so sorry. This will be hard for a while.
      But it sounds like it's time to rest. Rest and remember.
      Send her lots of cards and flowers. And pics of the kids.

Be busy busy busy all day so that at night you are too tired for anything but sleep.

Dx
      * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Prayers Needed

Oh Luv....such a sad and painful time for you and your family :l

Sending you tons of love and good wishes, and gentle thoughts for your mama as she prepares to go on that last journey. God bless...XXXX

Suze x
        Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Prayers Needed

Thank you all. I haven't been as active as I would like over the past couple of months. But, I always know I can come here and jump right back on and you all will be here for me. You will never know how much your support means to me.

Comment

Prayers Needed

Just catching up here LUVUALL. You and your mother are surely in my prayers.
            I can't imagine how sad you must be feeling.
            I hope you stay close :h -
            Much love,
            Wonder xx

Comment

Prayers Needed

Luvuall - my goodness, what a terrible time for you. I don't pray as I don't believe but I care and I wish and I will across the miles that everything will go well for your mum and you and your children.

My heart goes out for you tomorrow. You KNOW you are doing the right thing but so hard....

Bessie xxx.

Comment

Prayers Needed

"Pray for strength, sobriety, and a strong faith. "
                Luv
                You are so special to all of us. Please be strong for yourself and your children.
                I am a mom and a grandmom.....I can't imagine the pain of leaving for her or of her leaving for you.
                God speed for both of you. Hedges of protection around you and yours....emotionally, phyically, and spiritually.

:h Nancy "Belle"
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Prayers Needed

I just read your post and it made me cry. I can't imagine I could be as strong as you are. Sending you heartfelt prayers.
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Prayers Needed

Thank-you! All of you. Nancy my faith will get me through this. Hospice is going to provide counseling for me and the children free of charge, I am very happy about that.

Comment

Prayers Needed

Beatle, we are sensitive souls aren't we? I think it is one reason we end up drinking. I feel things to the middle of my soul sometimes. I mean the core of my heart. It is terrible. I am so passionate, when I am sad, I am extremely sad. There is no happy medium for me. I hate it!

Comment

Prayers Needed

Luv
                        Never feel bad about feelings......own them...they are what make you ...you....
                        You are what God made you to be......."In His image" ...
                        He cares for others.....and you...today you are His "favorite" daughter...
                        Feel His love...
                        :h Nancy
                        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Prayers Needed

Luv - you so have my prayers too.....you are amazing.....so strong....and yet, things will come at you for a while....but you'll be OK...and we are so here for you...your collective MWO family gathered around you to cherish you....

And your heart hurts because you are a soul with an open heart...oh, were there more like you....don't close it.... your open heart helps others to open theirs...

Until the days get easier for you - big hugs from me.

Love
                          FMS xxxx
                          :heart: c: :heart:
                          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Prayers Needed

nancy and FMS, thank-you. What you both have said is very soothing. I am not shutting down. I already made that mistake once. Shutdown and drink myself completely stupid for a complete year. Now I am gonna cry, feel the feelings. I can no longer hide from them. Unless I plan to stay drunk for the rest of my life, which I DON'T, then I must stay sobber and deal with life. Unfortunately, death is part of life. I am no one to question gods plan. He has a plan!!!!

Comment

Prayers Needed

Luv,

You are a treasure.

Stay strong,
                              Hugs.
                              K
                              Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                              April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                              wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                              wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                              wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                              wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                              wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                              wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                              http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Prayers Needed

Stay strong, Luv.....this is part of life....not an excuse to drink.

The Beast is working you....don't allow it.

You know this is the best thing for your mom. Of course you will miss her, but you have been there for her, and that is all a mother could ever ask from her daughter....you did good.

So....get through it without drinking. Do it for you...and do it for Mom..

Don

Comment

Working...
                                X