Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Needed

My Mama will be leaving tomorrow morning for Oklahoma to spend her last days. (she is terminally ill) I can no longer take care of her by myself. I am so sad!!!! Please pray for my sobriety and for a safe trip for her. I want her to get there safely. I want to continue to remain sobber as well. It is time be on my again. She came here 2 years ago to care for me and my children when my fiance' was killed in a car accident. I am very nervous and scared. Her illness has occupied my time for a long time. This is best for her and for us, but I will miss her so much.

Prayers Needed

sending many prayers your way. I hope everything turns out ok for the 2 of you.
    be well and take care of your self.
    hope your mom has a safe trip
    regards
    Trix
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Prayers Needed

Luvuall - You and your mom are in my prayers. I know this is hard, but stay strong. You've already admitted that this is for the best. Stay close to us until you find new, positive ways to occupy your time. We are here for you, hun.

Love, Me
      :l
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Prayers Needed

Thanks Trix....I am very torn. I KNOW this is best. Me and my children have been through a lot over the past 2 years. It is time for me to do this on my own and Mama will have a TON of family there, but it is still very hard for me to see her go. it could be the last time I see my Mama. When she drives out of my driveway tomorrow that could be the last time I see her.

Comment

Prayers Needed

It is for the best Thankful. WHY? She has more support first of all. Secondly, she is requiring more than I can humanly give. It is just to hard to raise children, have a career, and care for her the way she needs to be cared for. I am up all night sometimes. I just can't keep doing it. I am mentally and physically wearing out. My children are too.

Comment

Prayers Needed

I will be praying for you and your family. I can only imagine what you are going through right now.
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Prayers Needed

wow you are a very strong soul my prayers go out to you as well.
              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Prayers Needed

Sending love and prayers for you and your family Luv. You really have had a bad couple of
                years, and yet you always reach out to others. Now take care of yourself. What doesn't
                kill us makes us stronger.
                Love Paula.xx

Comment

Prayers Needed

I am trying so hard to stay sobber through this all. I would like to drown my sarrow. HOWEVER, I know all to well, that alcohol only make the sarrow worse and you end up sick and confused in your thinking on top of being sad.

Comment

Prayers Needed

Sending you prayers Luv!!
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Prayers Needed

I am sending you and yours lots of prayers too Luv. You are such a strong woman.

Comment

Prayers Needed

Luv,

I'll definitely be praying for you over the next few days for strength emotionally and mentally to stay strong through this. Her life has been a precious gift to you, and I am just imagining what an incredible example you have set for your children in the self-sacrificing and taking care of your Mom as well as them, and they have also watched you do it sober! I have tremendous admiration for you, and just remember you dont want to let your kids down after she leaves by seeing you start drinking again. That would be like losing you too. I know it must be super duper hard though.

Much love and prayers,
                        Allie
                        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Prayers Needed

FOR SURE YOU'VE GOT MA PRAYERS ALL WILL BE OK WE ARE HERE FOR YOU

Comment

Prayers Needed

Allie,
                            Thank-you! This is very hard. She came here to help me and then got sick and I ended up helping her. I have done well, this is very hard. I threw myself in to her and knew I had to be sobber to care for her. I had to do the right thing. I STILL do. i KNOW my children need me. I KNOW they do. I NEED them too.

Comment

Prayers Needed

Wishing you lots of love and strength. I am sure it is hard to let her go but it is the right thing. You will always know that you were there for her when she needed you. Stay strong and stay close to MWO.

Comment

Working...
                              X