Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Needed

Oh, LUV - you are the sweetest thing...but at the same time the bravest thing.

a tru inspiration.

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Prayers Needed

Well, I kept busy busy busy last night. Made the kids dinner. I GOOOOOOOD dinner (I haven't cooked much...to tired). We ate went to bed early and slept like a ROCK. I idid not wake-up one time last night. VERY RARE, I am typically up anywhere from 4-8 times a night with Mama. I slept so good. Kids slept with me, guess they needed some extra Mommy love too. We curled in a ball. I HAVE A KING SIZE BED AND WE COULD HAVE FIT IN A TWIN. LOL I thinkg we have kinda missed each other. We are a very affectionate family and caring for Mama there just simply has not been a lot of cuddle time.

My fella said "you think we could actually go to dinner and a movie this weekend". Why this poor soul has stuck with me I will never know. We have been on like 2 dates. All our time has been spent at home grilling out etc, which is nice too, but not when you first date.

Talked to Mama several times on the phone. She sounds tired. They will make several stops so she doesnt over do it though.

Comment

Prayers Needed

LUVUALL;264685 wrote: Be grateful for what you do have....death is part of life. SAD..YES, but don't selfish. If any of you like me are losing someone to a horrid disease...let them go. Let them be at peace. We will see them again!!!!! And we wont be drunk and they won't be sick!!!!
        Luv,

What a beautiful post. AND so true.

I love you THIS much. :h
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Prayers Needed

What a wonderful night LUV. Thanks so much for keeping us up to date. You are such a strong person.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Prayers Needed

Dear Luv,
            Thinking off you!Please take care of you.xx

Comment

Prayers Needed

Hey LUVUALL -
              Was thinking of you - so happy to read about your snuggly restful peaceful night.
              Sounds like the weekend's gonna be really really really really nice. I'm so glad.
              Enjoy every minute!
              wonder xx

Comment

Working...
              X