frontal cortex and limbic. two different languages...one brain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's quite an amazing nutshell, determinator. Should be printed and framed.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Deeby, how neat...please keep us up to speed on these techniques you learn.

oh Beatle....(blush) I'm just a lost soul sharing my worksheet as I think out loud.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

SKendall;263933 wrote: Interesting thread. Wonderworld, did you use any self-help books to love the lost inner child?
        Skendall - When I started that work, it was in ACOA meetings (Adult Children of Alcoholics). We used a book called "12 Steps to Self Parenting for Adult Children...." by Patricia O'Gorman and Philip Oliver Diaz. I know that people have also liked books by authors like Claudia Black, John Bradshaw and Charles Whitfield, who all deal with this issue extensively. For me the work continued in therapy as well. And still does

Feel free to pm me if you want!

wonder xx

Comment

Working...
        X