Almost 4 Months and Cured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip.........no, you are certainly not "cured" after 4 months of sobriety...........sure, didn`t I recently slip after 5 mths???!!!

Who does hubby think he is ??? Tell him where to get off........pronto!!!!

Don`t allow ANYONE or ANYTHING to rob you of all you have worked so damned hard to achieve. Am proud of you.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Ripple and all,
      Ok, the long post I tried to write I just erased. Ripple, be true to yourself! Remember it is YOUR life!
      Hugs...if there is anything I can do for you, sing out. Know that we all are pulling for you!
      BHOG
      War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Nice to read ya back, Baldie. 2 PJ & Star, thanks for reading my shit. Hubby is really having a bad time with me being sober. He is depressed, seems weird like around me and frowns on whatever I am into? His behavior drives me to stay SOBER. If I give in then I am the loser, ya know! Been through enough, like everyone else here. Thanks....I will be back with another problem.

Luv 2 ALL~
        Ripple~
        :l

Comment

yeah the one eye green thing is disturbing. not you sweetie. you are doing great
          much love and support from me

big hugs to you
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Why is it that we so often hear about how difficult it is to live with someone with a drink problem, and how much they suffer etc etc etc. My Mum certainly did with my Dad, she nagged and nagged and he couldn't stop drinking. duh I wonder why?
            Isn't it time people saw the hell that we the ones with a drink problem are in. Its not because we are weak etc, we have probably been invited to drink and now have a problem.
            Ripple you are an inspiration to us here at MWo. please don't let your husband play the victim and drag you down.
            Suz
            Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

What Gumby said.....good advice

(((((HUGS)))))
              Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
              - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
              X