• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How far we've come

[ame= ]YouTube - Matchbox Twenty- How Far We've Come[/ame]

hee hee enjoy!:H

[ame= ]YouTube - Matchbox Twenty - 3 am[/ame]

Don't worry I'm fine ...Just some favorite old music I like kayaking to!

[ame= ]YouTube - matchbox twenty - Bent (Video)[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - If You're Gone[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Matchbox Twenty - Rest Stop (Live)[/ame]
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

How far we've come

Enjoyed that,

Thank you sweetie,

Sammys

Comment

How far we've come

Matchbox 20 are coming to our town for a concert! Can't wait!

Dx
      * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

How far we've come

I LOVE LOVE L O V E Matchbox 20 !!!! I have their cds... You have very good taste my friend !!! 3 am is just such a sexy song eh ???? phewww !!!! Yaaa hhhh !!! Good Stuff !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

How far we've come

Oooh! Dx I'd LOVE to see them! :h
          You're so lucky!

Comment

How far we've come

Hi Jude!

It's not what I expected you to be listening to when you're out kayaking TBH. I expected something a bit more tranquil and ethereal!!

I've been listening to a lot of my old Cd's of late and started listening to Thievery Corporation again so have been downloading like mad from Limewire.

[ame= ]YouTube - Thievery Corporation - Warning Shots[/ame] Here's one of the tunes that have been on my playlist on my ipod and gets played at least 2/3 times a day at present.

They also do a lot of remixes and this is another great tune by the Wax Poetics feat. Norah Jones remixed by Thievery Corporation. Blows me away this tune and makes me feel sooo good. [ame= ]YouTube - Wax Poetic Feat Norah Jones - Angels (Thievery Corporation )[/ame]

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

How far we've come

hmmm... it's always interesting to hear what music makes others feel good.

Never been a Matchbox fan, but I never did hear the accoustic versions either. I guess they are pretty good after all. Thanks Jude. (And my kids loved the kitten video).

Hippie, I don't know--- I'm a bit baffled by your choices. Those did not make me feel good at all. Just kind of on edge... maybe that's what you are after?

Ok, on the edge-- here is The Message from my uni days (now you know how old I am!)-- Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge...

[ame= ]YouTube - Grandmaster Flash - The message[/ame]
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

How far we've come

[ame= ]YouTube - Richard Thompson - When the Spell is Broken[/ame]
                I have this one on my MP3 by Bonnie Raitt, but can't find it in youtube.
                I like Richard thompson too though.

[ame= ]YouTube - Bonnie Raitt ft.Jerry Portnoy-Love Me Like A Man(1977)[/ame]
                I listen to all kinds of music when I'm paddling, but i do like having something with a good upbeat rhythem...

Hippie definately great rhythem with your choices...

Beatle never heard of Grandmaster. It's different. :thanks:

Love hearing everybody's choices.

Comment

How far we've come

[ame= ]YouTube - Bonnie Raitt - Under The Falling Sky(1977)[/ame]

Never too much Bonnie!:H

[ame= ]YouTube - Bonnie Raitt - Runaway(1977)[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                  X