Florida here we come ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida here we come ...

Just saying goodbye for a few weeks as we leave tomorrow for the airport and fly out monday morning for Orlando yaaaaayyyyy ......

I will be saying hello to 3 three members from here who have pm'd me and that will make the trip even more special :h

I've finished my packing, Miss B is wheeling here aeroplane bag round everywhere and Mr is still shopping

I will be taking the laptop with me but not sure I will be able to get online in the hotel......

Please take care everyone and be good ...........

I will miss you all ..........

Love & Hugs :h :l

PS Hart, don't steal all my avatars while i'm away LOL .........
    sigpicXXX

Florida here we come ...

Bobb... you will be missed.....

Have a fanstatic vacation! Can't wait to hear your tales.

Safe journey...

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Florida here we come ...

Have a great time and be safe!

Comment

Florida here we come ...

you are going to love it here

you pick a great time to come down here.not to cold and not hot just right. have fun time
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Florida here we come ...

Have a lovely trip. The weather will be great. Miss B will love it!

I'm sure they'll have internet at the hotel. Make sure and send us some pictures!!!
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Florida here we come ...

Hey Boops,
            Have a great time in Orlando!! Hope the meet goes as well as our London one did!!
            Tell us all about it!
            Hello to Mr Boops and Miss B too.
            x
            Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Florida here we come ...

Snap Amelia (really hope you're ok...often thinki of you!)...

...Boopster!!!! Have just the best time wont you! And send pics of your hols and the Florida meet!!

Hope you have a great time, lots of fun and sun....send any spare back here!?!?

Love and hugs to Mr B and Miss B too!

Hugs to you
              'Feet' xx
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Florida here we come ...

hey Boopster have a good time. I have met people in the Orlando area from England. Isn't the flight like a long one? Its only 2 hours 45 mins. for me. Going back down March or April to tune up my tan. Watch out, the sun is strong in Florida so bring spray screen.

HAVE FUN!

Luv Ripple~
                :yougo:

Comment

Florida here we come ...

Have a great holiday Betty........you deserve a nice break and recharging of those batteries!

Suze x
                  Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Florida here we come ...

Have fun! (Of course you will).
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Florida here we come ...

Have a great trip!
                      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                      - George Jackson

Comment

Florida here we come ...

Have a fantastic time BB! Check in when you can!

Comment

Florida here we come ...

Oh that sounds FUN! Have a great time BB. Enjoy the mmmmmmmmmm warm weather.
                          wonder xx

Comment

Florida here we come ...

Have fun in orlando, Boop!! I was stationed there for a year and its something to see. Weird place for a navy base. You picked a good time of year to go, too. The bugs and the humidity in the summer would freak you out.

i recommend a swamp boat ride, the space museum at Cape Canaveral, the fort at St. Augustine. There was a terrific jewish restaurant/deli called Grandma's I think, but i couldn't find it on google.

Very interested to know what you impression of FL is. It is a weird place. the highest point in FL is an overpass. I found that I had sort of an outdoors claustrophobia: you can never see further than the next tree line, which is usually quite close. Never looking up to a hill our down from one - bizarre. If you leave the ground alone, it grows green grass. Lakes everywhere.

Have a great trip!!!!!!

d

Comment

Florida here we come ...

I KNEW...you are rich and you can spot me a loan...HA HA HA HA HA HA...love ya guril, have a BLAST. Orlanda with kids is so fun. Wish I could hug you all goodbye. Be safe, be HAPPY!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X