Power of Hypnosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power of Hypnosis

I have been a member for quite a while. At times I post sometimes I just read. At some point I ordered the tapes and did listen here and there. I think it was sometime in Dec that I was able to get about 12 days in a row together. I was proud and them i was drinking a gain and feeling like a failure.
    Of course I received nothing but support and love from all of you, but it was too much shame for me to really accept the support without feeling guilty. After all so many of you are succeeding and I am not.
    Last night my son and I (I'm married but that is a disaster at the moment) went to the fair. There was a show by a hypnotist. We caught the breif ending and decided to attend the next show. I can't tell you all how amazing that show was. I have always beleived that hynosis can work because as a child I knew a hypnotist and many of my very good freinds were hypnotized by her. But this show just reminded me how powerful our brains are.
    It was very ironic that I had been drinking more and more lately and had decided yesterday that enough was enough. My son and I had attended the fair earlier in the week also and I snook away when he was waiting on line so I could sneak a beer. Of course then I had to sneak away to find a bathroom etc all the time getting a beer on the way. Well, not last night I had told myself.
    So after seeing the hynotist I came home and listened to the tapes. For all of you who have the tapes and have not been using them I suggest you try. I know I am going to stick with them for a while. I think they may be more powerful than we think.
    If anyone has had great success with them I would like to hear from you. For me I have only used them for a few days at a time. I will make a committment to use them and see how they work. Well, here it is day 2AF . Wish me luck. I really want this tis time. Thanks for listening.

Power of Hypnosis

Congrats on 2 days AF!!

I really believe in the hypnotic cds. I haven't listened to them consistantly in a few weeks but this morning I woke up and renewed my commitment to them again. If I have a bad day, I listen to one of the tracks and it relaxes me!

Comment

Working...
    X