DT's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DT's

trixietrack;266480 wrote: never combine xanax with alcohol. that could also be an ugly ride.
    I've been doing it every night for years with no problems, I guess it must be low dosage The bottle says "avoid" alcohol not abstain so you know where an alcoholic is going to go with that one :H
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Comment

DT's

Greeneyes, I understand that most doctors in the US use Ativan for detoxing. It is a benzo (in the same group as valium) also used for anxiety AND for epilepsy (it is an anti-convulsant). I think the reason they use Ativan is because there is also a danger of seizures during withdrawal if you have been a heavy drinker. I think all the benzos will help with withdrawal, though.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

DT's

Hey....guys...this Librium that you are all talking about?Is it better for w/drawls than say lorazapam (generic ativan?) I've read a lot about it lately in the posts and am just wondering why it seems to be prefered.Is it stroner and more effective or just cheaper?anyone?thanks in advance :|
        :lRebecca

Comment

Working...
        X