looking for a buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for a buddy

Hi been away for a few days and have missed you all...i see lots of newbies so...BIG HI AND WELCOME TO YOU ALL...Im Jacqui AL,S ex, Im also the pregnant grandmother.
    To all the oldies im looking for a partner to join me in the next 9 months well 7 and a bit now but if you get on with it you wont be far behind I have read and read threads and cant find anyone eles preggers...if ive missed somthing please let me know....come on ladies please join me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE XXXXXXXX
    Jacqui XXX
    Mwo,s worst speller....

looking for a buddy

Jacqui, I'm not pregnant and wont be around for the next few weeks, as I am on holiday, but when I come back I will certainly be your buddy if you will have me .............
    sigpicXXX

Comment

looking for a buddy

Course i will...relax on hols and who knows!!!!!!!
      Jacqui xxx
      Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

looking for a buddy

"....come on ladies please join me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE XXXXXXXX"

Jacqui, I will cheer you on every step of the way. I will listen to you when you need an ear. If you need to cry, I will lend you a shoulder. I will help in any way I can, except one.

There is no way in hell I'm going to get pregnant because you want someone to join you!!!!:H God, I hope I did not just jinx myself!! :H :H

Seriously, we are here for you, hun. Wishing you nothing but the best.

Love, Me
        :l
        Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

looking for a buddy

Jacqui~
          I have good news and bad news~ which would you like first?
          The bad news is that my husband is "fixed" and therefore, there won't be any babies in this house. The good news is that I told my hubbie about your challenge, and he agreed to "try anyway"! :H Go figure!

I'll be here with you anyway, Jacqui, sewing baby blankets and knitting booties!
          Much love, :heart:

Patty
          Tampa, FL

Comment

looking for a buddy

Thankful if you change your mind i will be waiting lol...well you never know
            Patty...tell hubby no point trying if not possible...tell him Jacqui said NO!!!!!!
            Will keep fingers crossed for a buddie.......
            Never say Never....I did but look what happened...LOL
            Love to all
            Jacqui xxx
            Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

looking for a buddy

Jaqui - thinking of you! Mot much of a buddy here unless immaculate conception happens!! Sorry! But I'll work on that one asap! I'll find a man and you have the baby...? Howzat!!?

You must have been through some heavy thinking recently - but good on you..and I hope you're feeling well and not too shocked still! You deserve to feel wonderful as you 'Come to Terms'!!

Looking forward to following your journey.

Love FMS xx

PS - if The Boopster is going to be your buddy....um, has anyone told Mr. Boop about the intended holiday frolics?!?!!?? Hope he packed 'sensibly'!!!! :H
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

looking for a buddy

You are already my buddy, and I luv you kid, but no way in HECK am I getting preggers. I'm fixed, Joe's fixed, and if I thought I could still, I would wear a chastity belt! But I will cheer from the sidelines! :H

Comment

looking for a buddy

Hi finding....BB did say she will be my buddie when she comes back...so she must have plans lol...and yes me and hubby are really happy now we have got over the shock,which knocked me for six..
                  Hart...I luv you too xxxxx
                  Jacqui xxx
                  Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

looking for a buddy

Never say Never.. Jacqui, our youngest was concieved a year after I was fixed! I guess God really wanted us to have one more. And for all you doubters, yes, he is mine...no doubt...now go slap yourselves.
                    LOL
                    BHOG
                    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

looking for a buddy

Hello Jacqui, good for you - congratulations!!!! I'm not pregnant (I wish I was) but I'll be chearing you on for the next 9 months and then some

Take real good care of yourself and your little one and keep us updated.

Much love and hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                      X