The Habit under my Habit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Habit under my Habit

Are you sure that's just it. Could it be hormonal? Or change in meds or supps? Not enough fluid not enough sleep... sub conscience mind trying to kick something deeper forward into your conscience mind. Perhaps if you quietly wait you will find in a day or two something else will surface. Perhaps it has something more to do with the date or the coming of Valentine's Day or another event. It's just a thought...
    Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

The Habit under my Habit

Yeah, Capt... I am sure there are many of those things.... I have many things I need to work through - THANKFULLY! But, I am happy to do so now. Quietly waiting is just what I plan to do.. wait and look at them one at a time as they come. Right now- sleep... that is what I need to tackle... aargh.. thanks!

xoxoxo

MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

The Habit under my Habit

I know for me, when I quit drinking and started to live a healthier lifestyle all around, I had these those feelings of overwhelming guilt and couldn't pin it either.

For me, I believe it is because everyone in my family has always used me as their kicking horse. They disliked me when I was doing well in life, they disliked me when I was down and out.

Once I decided for myself to get better, and was doing so very well with it, I actually felt guilty for it. Like WTF?

I still struggle with 'guilt'. This is something I am just beginning to work on now.

We all deserve to live life happy, healthy and guilt free. I am sure you will figure it all out MM. I believe what you are going through right now is the 'cleansing' process.

Comment

The Habit under my Habit

Remember Freud said, "sometimes a cigar is only a cigar?" I think...it was...just a piece of cheesecake! Many of us (mostly women) often analyze something to death, beat that dead horse six ways to Sunday, and in the end the process of analysis only serves to make us MORE, not less, inwardly-focused and obsessed.

Bessie---are you here? Back me up on this one: life is like jumping a horse over an obstacle course. You gallop for the jump, sail over, and kick that horse on to the next one! If you look back over your shoulder and fret about, "Oh how could I have done that better?" you will not be watching your next fence, and will crash! By now that cheesecake is digested and is yesterday's news.
          Jane Jane

Comment

The Habit under my Habit

Jane, ...yep I think it is just the cheesecake. MM, you are so hard on yourself, but it's cause we alcoholics look for so much perfection in ourselves. I want to be perfect in every way, but forget it....it's too much pressure!! I find I crave sweets since I gave up my wine bottle at night. Maybe I'll have a piece of cheesecake!! :-)
            It's a brand new day!

Comment

The Habit under my Habit

MM, very interesting post. Thanks for sharing your feelings.

I don't have much insight to share here....just the truth....and that is I love cheese cake.....but if I eat it, it will go straight to my thighs :H

So no more cheese cake for me :upset:
              Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Working...
              X