feel like why bother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feel like why bother

Poohbear...nothing to add, other than thanks...because I don't feel so alone now.
    This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

feel like why bother

pooh no wise words sorry....just a little love from my house to yours
      jacqui xxx
      Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

feel like why bother

Welcome

Hi ya Pooh bear,:welcome:
        Yep our addiction is a shit. We are all here for the same reason you are not alone.
        No magic cure sorry.
        :h

Comment

feel like why bother

Hang in there Poohbear, it bites when it's like this but it WILL get better. Keep to your meds, have faith and love that water.

x
          Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

feel like why bother

ooohhhh pooh, I've done that. And I simply despise myself for it. But look, we are here on this site and that's a step. We'll find a way out. Don't give up!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

feel like why bother

((((Pooh))))

These people have said it so well. Just want to say hang in there, it's always darkest before the dawn, hon.:l

Comment

feel like why bother

Hi Pooh! oh your puppy is so cute!!! she makes me smile. I am sorry you are so down, I am feeling pretty down too. You did manage 7 days AF, which I haven't managed , so that is a REAL accomplishment!!! so just consider this a blip. Hear you about the doctor issue. Are you part of any HMO? I know the day my hubby walked out, I put in a call to an emergency mental-health line and they have "triage" people who are supposed to get you immediate help. it is hard though being at work and dealing with missing their calls, etc. But I think you will find someone, don't give up Pooh!! :h :h :l
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

feel like why bother

thank you everyone for your very kind words of encouragement it all means so very much to me right now. I am off work today and desperatly trying to find a pdoc. I got a call back on the clinic that I kept trying to call and first of all I was told there is a waiting list and I would have to call back on the 20th of the month to be put on a waiting list to get in NEXT month and its a first come first serve basis - WTF!!!!!!!!!! Then was told that I would need to go into their chem dep program and she tried to tell me my insurance wouldn't cover it. I work at a hosp - work in the ins business I know what my insurance covers. I do not have an HMO I have a PPO which means I can self refer anywhere. I told them thanks but no thanks, I have been through chem dep programs before and they didn't work - I am just simply looking for a doc that will monitor meds and maybe give me some anti-craving scripts AND have someone to talk to. I cannot believe how incredibly difficult this is - its CRAZY - but then again so am I :bonkers:

I think I will take the advice given to me and maybe do a call out to those in my area to see if anyone else has any advice

much thanks

Pbear and puppy
                  when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

feel like why bother

Hang in there pbear! It is a frustrating situation to be in - I know. Just keep on trying. That is all you can do.

Comment

feel like why bother

poohbear;266094 wrote: ps - I have stopped drinking and am now downing bottle of water :-)
                      Very good news... glad you're feeling better... I am 5 days sober today... I'm proud of myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X