SNOW .. bloody hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNOW .. bloody hell

to my northern-climate friends: anyone else use snowstorms as an excuse to keep Al hanging around?? It has not quit snowing here all winter .. and now I hear another 9 inches tomorrow. :durn: So another self-sabotaging reason ... can't get to the gym because of being marooned in snow :bang
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

SNOW .. bloody hell

I hear you. I don't like snow. But it's here and I don't see it going away again real soon. Joe and I do much better when we are active, and when you wake up and it's dark and get home and it's getting dark, just don't wanna DO anything. & I HATE BEING COLD!!!

Comment

SNOW .. bloody hell

Yes, were getting another 5 today. So what do I do? Go to the store of course like everyother person in town. Even though 5 inches isn't that much here, still it is a good reason to grab the makings of homemade chicken noodle soup and some beer of course. UGGGG. Never ending! Hope spring comes soon.
      "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

SNOW .. bloody hell

Dex - I had to shovel 4' snow drifts around my car yesterday.

It is great exercise. Use your legs, arms and back.

Dx
        * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

SNOW .. bloody hell

Hey everyone, same here - can't stand the snow!!! It is so depressing....but I won't drink tonight. I won't let stupid snow do this to me!!

Love ya all

Comment

SNOW .. bloody hell

Another 9 inches? Bad girl in me can't help but to smirk.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

SNOW .. bloody hell

(slaps greeneyes) Ok,, we had about a foot on Sunday, still snowing lightly here.
              BHOG
              War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

SNOW .. bloody hell

bad, bad green:H . consider yourself e-slapped

Comment

SNOW .. bloody hell

Nobody can one-up me here--- Snow? ha! when is there NOT snow? Oh yeh, for about 6 weeks a year maybe. Sun? I forgot what that looks like. It might peek its way out one of these days, though.

why is green a bad girl?
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

SNOW .. bloody hell

I simply cannot comprehend you cranky snowbound people. I can only feel jealous---I adore snow, adore the cozy feeling it induces, adore everything about it! Here in the South, we NEVER get snow---or rarely! When we do, we rejoice...oh, Christ, when it's balmy and sunny here (too often!) we are forced by guilt to get out and jog jog jog, play hours of tennis, do all manner of BORING activities---when sitting by a cozy log fire and reading a steamy sex novel would feel so much nicer.
                    Jane Jane

Comment

SNOW .. bloody hell

wanna trade places, jane jane?
                      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

SNOW .. bloody hell

Oh to feel the warm sun on my face! I will trade places too.

I like the snow and the cold but after 3 months....time for it to go.

Where or where is spring? Oh I forgot the stupid(silly) groundhog says not for SIX MORE WEEKS!
                        "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

SNOW .. bloody hell

Oh, more like six more months here
                          OK, 3 months maybe

Comment

SNOW .. bloody hell

We are supposed to get 3-6 more inches tonite :upset: and no I aint talk Joe :H

Comment

SNOW .. bloody hell

hi there..dexterhead. snow that would be nice i thimk i would play.and here have warm wind from the south. you want to trade lol.have great day.
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                              X