Feeling Blah, blah, blah...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shikakai;267829 wrote: No expert by any means, but I think once you accept that you're not drinking and get it "out of your system" and "out of your mind", you will automatically turn your mind to other things.
    Sometimes I wonder if coming here could make things worse because I can't get it out of my mind if I'm here, reading and typing about it. On the other hand the advice and support has been invaluable.

If one finds life boring, I wonder if that is depression? I have been finding life very boring lately ; )
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Comment

MyHeartIsDrenchedInWine;267963 wrote: Sometimes I wonder if coming here could make things worse because I can't get it out of my mind if I'm here, reading and typing about it. On the other hand the advice and support has been invaluable.

If one finds life boring, I wonder if that is depression? I have been finding life very boring lately ; )
      Girl, join the rest of us... I'm convinced I've been depressed since junior high and the alchi over the years has simply intensified it to the point where I barely want to live, but I'm starting to "come around", especially with everything else that's going on.

Oh well... keep coming...

Comment

sherry, there are lots of things that you can do only that since all our time was focussed on drinking and we negleted lots not willingly now you are having a hug space thats not filled up do not worry and beat yourself up you will adjust slowly keep posting ok

Comment

thanks for all of the posts...I will keep posting because I wouldn't be telling anyone else any of these things about myself. I have a few close friends, but you don't spill stuff like this to them...people that don't have this problem do not understand and cannot relate. I told my boyfriend a few things, but that's about it. All of these feelings don't feel very appealing, so it's not something you want to tell.

Oh, last night I didn't end up walking...we had a major blizzard and it took me close to an hour and a half to get home. My original plan was to go hang out with the boyfriend for a bit. I stopped and got pizza for kids, but the roads were so bad that I didn't feel good about driving over to his house, even though it's only about 8 minutes away. So, I told him roads were too bad, but he could pick me up...he has a Hummer...he kind of laughed so that was that. I stayed home and my mood certainly was not good and I went to bed early.:upset:

Comment

Working...
          X