Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me too!!!!

Wonder
    You are an inspiration to all of us and I am so truly happy for you.

Comment

me too!!!!

Hey Wonderperson - how did I miss THAT milestone - you must have been keeping the "shout outs" a bit too quiet to get thru my thick skull.

Brilliant news!

You are doing great!

Stick with us and you will go even further - the sky is the limit!

Love

satori

xxx

PS - Did I hear you right - you said you are blonde, look like a young Susan Dey and play guitar?

You could be my ideal woman!

If ever you develop a hankering for shaven headed, Buddhist, rock climbing, skiing, guitar playing, martial artists with a Scottish accent - you know where to find me!:H
      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

me too!!!!

er....... it's getting warm in here.........

Comment

me too!!!!

Wonder-Woman!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, sister! What an inspirational post. Thank you for being here, you truly are an amazing part of the success of this place. I look forward to watching your beautiful self blossom even further...

All the best,

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

me too!!!!

MM please talk to Satori about the precepts. And me too

Comment

me too!!!!

Wonder .... be scared. Be very scared. Mrs. Satori is frightening

Comment

me too!!!!

Shh Wonder - I won't tell her if you won't!

What are these precept thingies again? - I've come over all forgetful lately!

Love

satori

xxx
                "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

me too!!!!

Great post WonderWorld. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and strength.
                  Goal 1: Today
                  Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

me too!!!!

tawnyfrog;267861 wrote: Wonder .... be scared. Be very scared. Mrs. Satori is frightening
                    Tawny - quit it will ya - a shaven headed, Buddhist, rock climbing, skiing, guitar playing, martial artists with a Scottish accent can DREAM can't he? :H

Love

satori

xxx

Comment

me too!!!!

Tawny is our chaperone. We are safe Satori. As far as the precepts...... grab a book... quick!!!

Comment

me too!!!!

I've always had the hots for Laurie Partridge.....

Don

Comment

me too!!!!

My dearest Wonder........

Well, well.....I am so very proud of your accomplishment! 30 days is a monumental milestone, monumental I say!
                          You make me laugh every day and I am glad, for many reasons, that you are here.

Well done, WW, well done!

m. xx :rockon:
                          ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                          I am in the next seat.
                          My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

me too!!!!

wonderworld;267886 wrote: Tawny is our chaperone. We are safe Satori.
                            Cool! Wise move. I'll distract the old battle-axe with some womens magazines and a Pimms and leave you two to, om, adjust your black diamond camalots and execute a fine old stem Christie. You should have enough time to suspend your chords and wave your hands like clouds before the snake creeps down.

It's ok. No need to thank me. I like to see happy people. It makes my hert gled.

Comment

me too!!!!

Well done, Wonder! Fabulous post. Have you learned how to make haggis yet?

Comment

me too!!!!

Ah Tawny. It sounds like fun !?!?!?! I have no idea what you said, but I like your spirit!

Lori Partidge has everyone a-flutter. Even our chief!

An end to a bee-utiful day. Thank you. Love to all :h -
                                wonder xx

Comment

Working...
                                X