• Time
  • Show
Clear All

me too!!!!

no haggis suki, but I do love a man in a skirt

Comment

me too!!!!

Wonder-

Way to go! I loved reading your post and am celebrating with you!

xoxoxo

Comment

me too!!!!

quack!

Comment

me too!!!!

wonderworld;267856 wrote: MM please talk to Satori about the precepts. And me too
          Satori.... We have talked to you about stalking.. now, one too many times... I think it is time for a little self-flagellation... 6 hours should be sufficient.

Here are the precepts.. You need to repeat them four-hundred-squillion times

1. Do not kill (Susan Dey)
          2. Do not steal (any article of clothing belonging to, or previously owned by Susan Dey)
          3. Do not indulge in sexual misconduct (with Susan Dey or any photographs of said person - smelling counts)
          4. Do not make false speech (while indulging in sexual misconduct with Susan Dey)
          5. Do not take intoxicants (and blame your behavior with Susan Dey on any such intoxicants)

Let me know if you have any questions.

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

me too!!!!

Congratulations Wonder! Thanks for sharing your story.

Comment

me too!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Comment

me too!!!!

Hi wonder

i'm so please for you.... well done and congratulations doing 30days Af... You are a great person.
                P.s Thanks for reading between the lines and giving me support.

Have a good day
                Love
                Teardrop.x
                family is everything to me

Comment

me too!!!!

Wonder that was really a very nice post. Congrats to you on 30 days and I'm glad you are here and part of our community too.
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

me too!!!!

Wonder

Congrats. I've just read your first post.....thank you for sharing that with us.

Well done.

Mandy x

Comment

me too!!!!

What can I say wonder?.........your 30 Days is simply WONDERFUL..........what a remarkable personal transformation already..........be rightly proud!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

me too!!!!

LOL MM - my only question is -

Since when did smelling a person (or a photograph of said person) count as sexual misconduct? :H - You must have a strict teacher!

Just to put your mind at rest

My precepts are fully observed!

Satori

xxx

meditation mama;267941 wrote: Satori.... We have talked to you about stalking.. now, one too many times... I think it is time for a little self-flagellation... 6 hours should be sufficient.

Here are the precepts.. You need to repeat them four-hundred-squillion times

1. Do not kill (Susan Dey)
                        2. Do not steal (any article of clothing belonging to, or previously owned by Susan Dey)
                        3. Do not indulge in sexual misconduct (with Susan Dey or any photographs of said person - smelling counts)
                        4. Do not make false speech (while indulging in sexual misconduct with Susan Dey)
                        5. Do not take intoxicants (and blame your behavior with Susan Dey on any such intoxicants)

Let me know if you have any questions.

MM
                        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

me too!!!!

congrats to you...your my hero. Anyone as honest as you deserves to be AF. I got 19 days AF and hope to get to 30. Thanks for your encouragement. NY Girl

Comment

Working...
                          X