I need help for my older sis more than anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want my sis to be ok. No one really wants to help her. I've tried to tell her about MWO. We are both alcoholics but it does not matter except that she is ok. She is my sis and I love her very much. Nothing else really matters.

I am in Tanzania, in 3 months I will return to Kenyan because Tanzania hates us and I wont get a renewed residence permit here. Why ~ not because I am a white Kenyan but becos no one in this world really gives a dam.

Look after your country but if u want to do something for the rest of the world, that is expected ~ but if you have half a soul help us.

The angels and God told me so.
    Let me be burnt in these aurguments
    A BushBaby with Attitude

Elizabeth, I'm sorry you are hurting. I too have siblings (3) who are worse alcoholics than I ever was. None of them have any desire to help themselves. It's so sad. I try to give hints here and there about how good it feels to be AF and it goes in one ear and out the other. I've made suggestions about this site, offered reading material. And all I get are blank stares as if to say, what do you want me to do with that(?).

We can not make people give up drinking. They have to want to. It hurts to watch all the destruction, but it's basically out of our hands.

Sorry also about your residence issues. I can't imagine not living where I want to. That's awful. Where does your sister live?

I pray things will get better for you soon.

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Hi Elizabeth, What can we do to help you and your country? I feel so bad for what you must be suffering right now, but sometimes I just don't know what I can do to help. It must be dreadful, but you must know how much people do care, but feel powerless at the same time. I guess just simply caring and letting someone know you care is a start. I do care. You love you sister and that is evident, sometimes that to is all you can do.

Comment

Elizebeth, will keep you & your sister close in my thoughts & heart...:h
        Sending prayers,
        Judie
        :l
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
        X