Head over heels with my new hubby!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep! According to Star, she eloped with a "hubby" that she received in the mail!!!!:bananacomputer:
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Saint Jude;268333 wrote: :H Ha ha I thought maybe you & Hippie had eloped!:h :goodjob:

(wih some of that "safe exstacy" he's been posting about... hee hee)
      I was thinking the same thing Jude as I'm buggered if I know where my head's been at this past month!!! It definitely eloped somewhere!!!!!ROFLMAO :H
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Star,
        I was like "WTF"????? She got married and didn't tell us....you got me. SHIT! Welcome home, we missed you lots!!!

Comment

Star...sure have missed you....married you always sound to smart for that lol
          Jacqui xxx
          Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Hehe you got me too Star! Missed you very much and so glad you're back! j
            Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Yes..... you got me too Star, still don't know what a HUB is though (?). Good to hear from you.

Lx
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Yep!
                Nice one Star

Comment

Nice to see you peaking in Popeye! I hope all is well with you!

Comment

First off.........Hi Popeye.........grrrrrrrrreat to see you!!! :l

Oh guys, where would we be through all of this battle if we couldn`t laugh, eh?

jacqui.........your comment all but made me fall off my chair..........I was killing myself laughing. You know.........I am "deadly" serious when I say that finding myself a real live husband might not be such a bad idea (for painting the house and such like!!! lol), only, this quest is causing me a couple of problems, like...........where do I find the remote controlled model??? Anyone??? :H :H :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Yes i like the idea of that one we can turn off...only i would have to remove the batteries out of mine...cause they say remove them if not intending to use for a while...LOL
                      Jacqui xxxx
                      Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

I promise to lobby the Gvt. for all us girls then........to have batteries made illegal, of course. lol Then again.............."BOB" needs batteries to rev into life!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

(((Star))))

Uless he is very special like mine hon. A remote contol hubby wouldn't share his controls w/u anyway! So no gain in that. :H

Comment

Star...have fun & get all you can out of him. I am so happy for you to have found new love.
                            Luv Ripple~
                            :l

Comment

Working...
                            X