WHY????????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY????????????????????

I am so tired of fighting my own mind! Drink, do not drink..I KNOW I am sad..........I can not take life, why? l

WHY????????????????????

Is it so hard sometimes, isn't it?

Sorry you are feeling so sad and frustrated. I don't have any wise words but wanted to send you a hug.:hug:

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Life can be so cruel, LUV, but it can also be very beautiful in so many ways........you already know we find that beauty only when sober.

Thinking of you. :l

Starlight Impress x

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Luv, thinking of you. Someone said to me that yesterday doesn't count. Today is what counts. Be good to yourself today!

love, S

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Sorry that you are struggling and feeling so down. Are you using any supps or the CD"s they have really helped me. Please do not be so down on yourself. You are trying and that is what really counts. If you give up and stop coming here things will not improve. Please commit to AF today!!! ODAT!!!

Comment

WHY????????????????????

(((((Luv)))))

Have you gotten to the place you want to go AF, yet? If not hon, you are struggling w/urself and it's not an easy thing or a weakness in spirit, It's a Lack of Determination. And we have all experienced that at times. Don't beat urself up. You are too important to too many of us hon. Me included.

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Luvuall.... are you truly fighting your MIND, or your biochemistry??? To me, the mind refers to thinking, feeling, and making conscious choices.:h However, If your biochemistry is screwed up, no matter what your MIND says, your body/brain is screaming for relief, and will sabotage all efforts that the mind is trying to make.

It's not your will in question, it's your brain chemistry
              . I know I make it sound overly simple, but once you acknowledge that, you have to figure out how to fix it.

Take care, and I LUV U too! :l

Patty
              Tampa, FL

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Oh Luv, Hon you have been through soooo much.... I only wish that I could share this burden that you bear. You know I love you and I wish you could find happiness in every waking hour... Just know that I'm thinking of you. xxxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Hey LUV,

You can take life, you have proven it over and over again.
                  Sometimes life just sucks and there is not a damn thing you can do about it .
                  Drinking will not make it better. But you know that.

Sometimes life is glorious. I try to embrace those moments and hold them tight to my heart. At those moments I am so glad that I am sober so that I can truly relish them, a sober life is grand! You know that too.

When the question arises try to make the right decision.

Eventually the thought of having a drink will never enter your thoughts. Life will be more peaceful, serene.

m. xx
                  ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                  I am in the next seat.
                  My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

WHY????????????????????

they have saaid it all...so i will just send some love and huggs......
                    Jacqui xxx
                    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Forming a line to the left, right behind Jacqui, to give some love and huggs.

Dx
                      * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Luvuall......i know what you mean!!!! If only i could help you and help myself in the process!!! just hang in there my friend...things WILL get better. . Love to u Bella xxxx

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Thank-you all. I am having a bad day. I know it will get better.

Comment

WHY????????????????????

thats right it will get better.you can make it . when time gets hard you have to think even harder. good luck and i know what you mean.. and will someone tell this rain to quit am trying to work lol. happy to all
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Dear Luv.....Why?????? Why? After all you've had your plate in the last couple of years?????
                              There's why...... Now, just keep sober as it's better in the long run and I know you know I know you know - that's for one of these! - but true.

Today will pass and tomorrow will be different - you can do this; we're all in the lines Dx has beautifully set up behind you...loads of us supporting you....so's you don't need Al...

Hugs - hang in there....
                              FMS xx
                              :heart: c: :heart:
                              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                              X