WHY????????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY????????????????????

I'm sorry you are having a bad day. We have to have them in order to enjoy the good ones, I guess.

I know when I'm having a good day, I try to enjoy it as much as possible because I know that sooner or later I'll have a bad one. The reverse is true...when having a bad day, just grit your teeth and get through it, knowing that sooner or later you'll have a good one.

Hang in there and get through it...we're all here for ya!!!!
    Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Luvs, my heart pours out to you. I'm oging through a similar turning point/epiphany in my life. it's true we fight two wars. our controllable frontal cortex, and that damn primitive middle brain. exercise and diet may just be our most powerful ways of changing the mid brain. I'd been lax on that lately (as well as being in Hell/Vegas) and felll very hard.
      I'm going on antabuse for a while and switching from campral to naltrexone. you are not weak, you simply have a horrible affliction. lelts come up with some tools. we can do it.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Thank-you all!!!! I know this will pass. I am not drinking. I want to, but I am not. Somedays I just wish this fight would go away. I get tired of fighting myself.

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Hi Luv,

Hope things get better - depression SUCKS big time - and this fight can be very depressing. D - sounds like you have a good plan - very proactive.

Big hugs to you all,
          P

Comment

WHY????????????????????

I am depressed. I went MONTHS AF and was doing really good, but lately the fight seems to be smothering me. I keep telling myself it will get easier, but it seems to be getting harder, not easier. I am so tired of fighting my own self over alcohol. I am sick today from drinking yesterday. WHY? WHY, do I do this to myself. I drink until I blacked out. I hate this. I hate myself!

Comment

WHY????????????????????

LUV........you need to stop hating yourself and learn to love yourself for being the beautiful person you so obviously are. Only then will you find your way for good. I`m trying to adopt this way of thinking for myself........it`s a whole new way of thinking for me, but it really seems to be working. Please remember to love LUV. :l

Starlight Impress x

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Hi Luv: we talked a little on chat tonight. you have been thru SO much . I know what a brutal battle this is. thinking of you luv!! :h :h :h
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Thanks to you all...

Comment

WHY????????????????????

Luv, Cindi's signature is.....I FORGIVE MYSELF AND I SET MYSELF FREE.

Wonderful words. Love and hugs to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X