X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry

Bella big hugs from your buddie xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Jacqui xxx
    candlewick....see how forgiven we are...we are here to help and not judge....they even like me here LOL
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

I'm sorry

Bella

I am sorry this has happended to you, but as you see by these posts we love you and look forward to hearing from you. Hope you can move forward and continue to give and get support on this site.

Candlewick- This pm shows that you need some support too. If you want a second chance I know everyone here including Bella are forgiving enough to give you a second chance. Please continue to read and post so you can get the advantage of this wonderful and supportive site.

Everyone have a good day.

Comment

I'm sorry

Flip;269721 wrote: YOu are showing more kindness than I would - I would name and shame - you are a much better person than that idiot!
        Name and shame, huh? Ha! :H

Comment

I'm sorry

LUVUALL;269738 wrote: candlewick, posts like that are exactly why you need to be here, see what happens when you post drunk? Drinking makes us do stupid and hurtful things.

Bella,
          we all love you....post away girl!
          Very true, Luv... kudos to you, Candle, for stepping up...

Comment

I'm sorry

bella , we do love you , and Candle, PLEASE stick around and start posting ... this is a very forgiving bunch and we are all here for exactly one reason .. creepy, evil Al(cohol)!!
            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I'm sorry

Candlewick - it shows great strength in character to step up for what you had done. We can all relate to being an idiot when drunk....

Bella - stay close to us. You need us more than ever right now. We stand by you no matter what. I, personally think you are FAR from being spoiled! Good Lord.

Comment

I'm sorry

Bella is my friend and I love her and support her always

Candlewick - what a brave person you are for fessing up. Bella has forgiven you. We all have. We have all done things while drinking that we regret. We all understand that. That's why we are here. Please stay around awhile and know that we understand and would like to help you.
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

I'm sorry

Very nice, Accountable and Mags...

Comment

I'm sorry

Hey, Bella.. Just checking in.. How are you feeling today?

Check in when you can, maybe start a new thread... a new start, a new affirmation for yourself?

We are all here for you, sweetie!

All my love.

MM
                    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I'm sorry

Bella and Candle we are all here for you. The things I have said and done drunk are appaling. Today and tomorrow are what we make it.

Comment

I'm sorry

Candle - I am the meanest, most awful person when I drink too much. This is in direct opposition to who I am when sober - if you asked anyone who knows me, I am a caring, giving and loyal friend who wouldn't hurt a fly...

AL can be very damaging to us in more ways than one. Please don't leave this site. Fessing up to what you did was courageous and a real sign that you want to stop. I understand you. Don't leave.....

Comment

I'm sorry

skygal12;269876 wrote: Candle - I am the meanest, most awful person when I drink too much. This is in direct opposition to who I am when sober - if you asked anyone who knows me, I am a caring, giving and loyal friend who wouldn't hurt a fly...

AL can be very damaging to us in more ways than one. Please don't leave this site. Fessing up to what you did was courageous and a real sign that you want to stop. I understand you. Don't leave.....
                          Okay! Totally courageous!

Comment

I'm sorry

Candlewick, thankyou for your honesty, Even though you really hurt me, I will help and support you in anyway that I can, just ask if you need help .........

Bella, you are lovely .......... stay that way!!!!!
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

I'm sorry

BTW, candlewick, now that I have forgiven you, can you plleeeeeaaaassssee take the pins out of the voodoo doll so that I can start enjoying my vacation :H :H :H

:welcome: to MWO ............
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

I'm sorry

Betty :h :h :h
                                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                                X