Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To AFers out there... a question for you and an excerpt from AA...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tlrgs;270163 wrote: ps good job on going to aa it does help too..
    Thanks, T

Comment

oh for got to tell i dont have any al in the house at all so when i wake up feeling like a hangover i know i didnt drink. just dream about it
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

tlrgs;270179 wrote: oh for got to tell i dont have any al in the house at all so when i wake up feeling like a hangover i know i didnt drink. just dream about it
        That must be what is happening to me... I will never have alchi in my house again...

Comment

Shakaria, how are yoyu doing being af? how long has it been? do you plan on continuing or moderating?

Comment

me145;270181 wrote: Shakaria, how are yoyu doing being af? how long has it been? do you plan on continuing or moderating?
            Hi hon...

I'm doing okay... tomorrow is Day 12... I still can't believe I've gone this long without alchi and without any supplements or anything. I ordered from MWO early last week and my supps. still haven't arrived. I wrote the company today asking where they are.

I went to an AA meeting today and on last Thursday. They were both very helpful in strengthening me.

I don't plan to moderate... even though I didn't attempt to moderate appropriately before, I know that it's not for me... it would just land me back in the black hole. My propensity for alcohol is too high to moderate. I know that... I'm done with alcohol... for good.

Thanks for asking.

Comment

shik - tomorrow is day 4 for me...I tried to mod, I don't think I should either. I'm going to try the AF, we'll see how it goes. I have so much crapola going on in my life right now it's hard ot think of going on without the AL, but then again, when is life easy???

I don't have the dreams yet, I've been sleeping like a baby - too hard, actually. Can't even wake up in the morning, the dogs have to get me out of bed....wonder if this will go away, I am usually an early riser.

Another day under my belt! Hard one, the weekends are really hard....

Comment

Excrutiatingly hard, Sky... just. one. day. at. a. time... that's all God asks of us...

Alcohol is such a depressant on our mind and our body... you're probably getting some much needed rest... I know I am. I'm sure it will pass.

Just make sure you're taking your multi-vitamins and maybe get a B-vitamin supplement. Beatle recommended that last week in chat. You should get some extra energy.

Comment

Working...
                X