kudzu. tolerance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kudzu. tolerance?

if you take kudzu daily does it eventually stop working? kinda like antidepressants?

kudzu. tolerance?

I think it might after a few weeks but at that point its not really needed anymore since the cravings will have subsided to manageable levels. That was my experience anyway, I took it for about the first 3 weeks then stopped and haven't had any problems so far.

Comment

kudzu. tolerance?

hmmm im not relaly using it for cravings, i planned to use it permanently for binging when i drink.. having trouble stopping, etc... so does anyone know if it eventually stops working?

Comment

kudzu. tolerance?

I don't know...I use it right now as a supplement until I reach the right dosage of the topamax. I haven't read that it doesn't work after a while, but then again I haven't done too much research on it either because I hadn't planned on staying on it (the topa works good for me).

Comment

kudzu. tolerance?

Oh good God, I hope my antidepressents never stop working!! I have not heard of that!

I love Kudzu/l-glut and Amino Acids...the combo help tremendously with cravings...and I've been taking them awhile.

Comment

Working...
          X