X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme home make over

Did any one see this show last night?
    USA.....version

My hubby and I cried all the way through it. Look it up on line if you misssed it. It was on ABC.
    Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Extreme home make over

We watched it too and balled the whole show.
    Marcie

Comment

Extreme home make over

It was so touching.
      I'm glad they did the show. Our men and women who fight for us deserve a break. So many come home to so much trouble.
      The reserve and guard have been called to go and they leave jobs and families too.

My son is a Marine Reservest and will be out when he gets home in about May. He has done his job and done it well. The show made me so proud of all of them. They are a band of brothers.

OOOH RAAAA

Nancy

Comment

Extreme home make over

Nancy, we watched it in tears too...he is such a huge inspiration, I even mentioned on another thread that this guy was soooo happy to have been given a second chance to live and be with his kids, that those of us that have abused alcohol, and thus, our families, should take heed to realize that our problem is one we CAN solve for those we love, we can't grow another leg if we lost it, sometimes we can't overcome a fatal illness, or onditon, but alcohol is one thing we can do something about to help ourselves, and thus, salvage our relationships, etc....that guy last night, has overcome so much, even those poor kids Mom, walked out on all of them, and he keeps on keeping on...its an inspiration to everyone in what you can do if you decide to put your mind, and heart to it! He soooo deserved the help he got!
        "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Extreme home make over

Amen!

Comment

Extreme home make over

OMG, that was the saddest and happiest one I have seen yet. I so wanted them to give him a good wife/mother too. I swear I was thinking all he needs now is some TLC. I cried the whole way through it. God bless him and his family. What an inspiration he is..

Comment

Extreme home make over

What what ? Gimmie a link!
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Extreme home make over

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition TV Show, TV.com is your reference guide to Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Show. Episode guide, photos, videos, cast and crew ...
                www.tv.com/extreme
                -makeover
                -home
                -edition/show/23066/summary.html - Similar pages

Sorry...try this.:l

Comment

Working...
                X