fell off the wagon 2day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fell off the wagon 2day

im really annoyed withmyself . but it just happened bought a 8 pack . there was nothing really troubling me . cept the desire for a drink i dont know about anyone else the intervals of drinking and not drinking are getting longer then i feel i need a drink just to feel better i know its no use etc ....
    i need to be more self contained the news affects me to much . well they say you cant change the world but you can change yourself .
    that 1st drink leads to another etc ..

fell off the wagon 2day

Jay - aw..... Keep reading your signature from Pessoa..... if the gaps are getting longer between drinks,,,then slowly but surely you are emerging....

Let the 'annoyance' propel you forwards and not into beating yourself up wont you?

I hope you get lots of helpful posts to support you on your way - I am sure you will.

Thinking of you.
    FMS x
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

fell off the wagon 2day

Hi Jay, yes, the news is pretty depressing. sorry you had a slip .. it sounds like as Finding says that you are slowly doing better... that is good news!!
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

fell off the wagon 2day

You are making progress, Jay... so that counts!! Today is a new day!

I slipped yesterday too - after over a year of not getting 'drunk.' Paying for it royally today!!

Pick yourself up and dust yourself off!

Comment

fell off the wagon 2day

Well done on the progress Jay. As accountable says 'today is a new day'.
          Focus on your movement forward. Do whatever you can to keep the momentum going in a good way.
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

fell off the wagon 2day

Just don't use it as an excuse to drink tomorrow.....that's what I did.
            'The only people who give you a hard time (for stopping drinking) are those who used to look to your drinking to excess to legitimise theirs, and they'll find someone else to do that in time. '
            From an Amazon review of Allan Carr's ' Easy Way to Control Alcohol'

Comment

fell off the wagon 2day

u ring up a a so called friend after 5 months and get slagged off by him well he can go fuck himself i ve had enough ,, and then when he came back from abroad a year ago ho jay please help me im so depressed fuck him!
              i go out of my way etc
              enough of my rant

Comment

fell off the wagon 2day

Jay love, Be strong ......... just do me a favour and check in tomorrow and let us know that you are OK????

BB xx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

fell off the wagon 2day

hi
                  i guess ill be ok.. just got a lot of pressures at the moment
                  thanks 4 the replies
                  my best
                  jay

Comment

Working...
                  X