ITS HIM AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITS HIM AGAIN

Hi all,its me just had a big fight with hubby (verbal). And guess what he has been drinking so has said some real nasty things...I know its not really him talking....I have tried saying leave it till morning and we will talk then...i wont repeat what he said but now he is in the other room and im left here thinking Al is still getting to me....I know he will be really sorry in the morning...been there done that....but i just need to let off a bit of steam.................""""I HATE AL"""""
    Love to all
    Jacqui xxxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

ITS HIM AGAIN

Sorry Jacqui! Alcohol makes us say some pretty hurtful stuff. I have said things so horrible to my hubby and vice versa - I am shocked we are still together.

Comment

ITS HIM AGAIN

afm I know just glad im not drinking or eles plates would be flying now...never mind nearly bedtime and i WILL make him sorry in the morning....somthing to look foward to...
      Jacquixxx
      Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

ITS HIM AGAIN

Jacqui ~ I hate Al too.... maybe tomorrow, when the day is fresh, you can quietly remind your hubby that "for better, for worse" is a two way street.... and his worse (hopefully) just happened.

Patty
        Tampa, FL

Comment

ITS HIM AGAIN

Hey Jacqui,

Alchohol does really daft things to us all......god I should know.......but you know what, speaking from experience, when he says he's sorry in the morning he genuinly will be........Its a real shame that alchohol induced stupours bring out the worst in most of us......hang in there..

W x

Comment

ITS HIM AGAIN

hi yer i know he will really be sorry but hurts me now and al has hurt me enough...
            Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

ITS HIM AGAIN

Hiya,

I understand that your hurting now, and from things that have happened in the past, and you have every right to feel upset, hurt and let down.......just try to stay strong for yourself, sometimes self preservation is the only thing that keeps you sane.....take care

W x

Comment

ITS HIM AGAIN

Jacqui love, make sure that you look after yourself ............ listen to the good advise that you have been given ....

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

ITS HIM AGAIN

Jacqui - I feel for you.... You have such a heart to say you understand it is Al talking....stick with that and let it go tonight.....easier on you....festering does none of us any good (much as we 'love' working out retribution!)

I hope the morning brings some peace and calm....

Hang in there - glad you came to 'vent'!

Love FMS xx
                  :heart: c: :heart:
                  "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                  X