Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red wine alternative

hi all

I've found a new juice (super juice, in fact) that's the deep red vibrant colour of red wine. Has that juicy, berry deep taste to it and is packed full of anti-oxidants. It's called 'simply HIBI' and you can buy it at tesco, holland and barratt and can't remember where else.

It really is very good, no I don't work for them! I've been putting it in my fav wine glass and sipping away. There's a website @ simplyhibi.co.uk

enjoy
    Honour Thyself

red wine alternative

Emily~ I sent an email to see if it's available in the US.... we'll see!

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Comment

red wine alternative

hey, I should ask them for some commission in they get the U.S. to buy, hehehehe
      Honour Thyself

Comment

red wine alternative

thanks Emily, I'll try it!! I went onto red wine as I couldn't drink it as fast as white but I'm finding now that I'm getting too much of a taste for it!! Janicexx
        AF since 9 May 2012
        Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

red wine alternative

Lol Janice, yes 'we' tend to develop a tast for anything as long as there is alcohol in it eh... well, I do anyway, I should retype that as well, I did - tra la la...... sober me (proud).

Lx
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

red wine alternative

Sounds good, Emily!! Thanks! (Just got in from Tesco!!! Grrrr!) Will try tomorrow.....
            Interestingly 'neat' website.....good eysight needed but I like it!!

Love FMS xx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

red wine alternative

Couldn't get this at either Tesco or H & B when I went out this afternoon....it must be new???
              AF since 9 May 2012

Comment

red wine alternative

yes janice, I think it's brand new to the market, this is from the website, it truly is delicious and once you've acquired the taste it just gets better.

Simply Hibi can be found at
                Tesco, Waitrose, Holland & Barrett,
                all good health food stores,
                independent sandwich bars and coffee shops.

Coming soon to Sainsburys
                Honour Thyself

Comment

red wine alternative

just to let you know Emily, got some from Sainsburys yesterday!!!
                  AF since 9 May 2012

Comment

Working...
                  X