Drink tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drink tracker

Ok, I am NOT a computer geek! but I cannot seem to get my Drink Tracker to post to the "public records" Is there an instruction page on this?
    Any help would be appreciated!
    BHOG
    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Drink tracker

Hey..

I just put myself on the drink tracker. When I registered, toward the top it said:

Your information is currently public..and then had a choice to hit "hide info" if I wanted to..

I think that is the place...

Hope this helps

Beth
    formerly known as bak310

Comment

Drink tracker

It says my info is not public, I tell it to publish, and then I get some weird screen I do not understand and it does not publish my info.
      BHOG
      War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Drink tracker

hmmm...

I am afraid I can't help you. I went to mine and went back and forth between "hide info" and "publish info" and it worked.

You may need to e-mail rj

Sorry!
        formerly known as bak310

Comment

Drink tracker

Smack the computer a few times. Not too hard though. At least you'll feel better.
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Drink tracker

Noelle,

:H :H

I love it.

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Drink tracker

And drop the F bomb. It always helps too!

Comment

Drink tracker

Okay new here so what is this drink tracker and what is the purpose??? Thanks!

S&T32
                ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

Drink tracker

Drink tracker is a tool from the homepage where you can post your drink count daily and be proud or want to hide your head in shame. Many use it for accountability.

Comment

Drink tracker

SickandTired,

It is a tool on this website that lets you keep track of how many drinks you have had in a day.

I do not do that kind of thing well, but others love it.

I am just an "either I drink or don't drink" kind of person because there is not middle for me. I am 1 is NOT enough and 1000 might be too many but I hope I blackout and passout before then...

I wish that was a joke. It is not.

Lots of people love the drink tracker. I just do not becasue, Like I said, one or ????

If you want to mod. Drink tracker is a great tool.

Love,
                    Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Drink tracker

I am 1 is NOT enough and 1000 might be too many but I hope I blackout and passout before then...

DB2 your line above I am very fimiliar with. If I did start to drink like I do when I am determined to wash away my day I lose count after the 6th drink. I may still check out the tracker though Thanks guys!!!

S&T32
                      ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

Drink tracker

sickandtired,

Just so you know- Flip is going to be jealous of your avatar and just may steal it. Heads up!

Comment

Drink tracker

I am right with you Cindi, I eaither don't drink at all or drink until I lose count. No middle for me either.

Comment

Drink tracker

I. too, am an all or nothing all out black out drinker. But by posting my drinking activity on the tracker, I keep myself honest with everyone, and I can see my ratio improving. I have more AF days than binge days so far this month. Only one stupid, stupid binge. Knowing that everyone can see helps me stay motivated at the end of each day to NOT buy that fifth of vodka or scotch and head for the bottom. It helps me stay away from the next binge. And I have no desire or intention of moderation ever in my life.
                            "uch: When you kick youreslf in the butt, all you get is a sore butt and a tired foot"

Comment

Working...
                            X