Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Buckledown??

Guys,

She went to Rhonda Lenair a few days back.

I simply do not care if it was good or bad, I want to know Buckle is okay.

Where are you, Buckle??

I love and care.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Where is Buckledown??

We are all in your corner Buckle! Hope you are doing well.

Comment

Where is Buckledown??

hello hello i am finally back...and 8 days af today....i am sorry to of been so slow to post regarding the lenair center....but it is so personal and amazing that it is hard to share and process...all i can say is that i feel i have been touched deeply and changed...i feel different ...like my brain is working differently especially regarding alcohol...but also in regards to my whole life...i know it sounds weird...but it was truly life changing...and moving in a way i cant quite put into words....getting there was really hard and the weather was awful..but it was soooooooo worth all of it...i have only been back a very short while and still almost holding my breath...like waiting to exhale....i am welcoming the changes in all aspects of my life ...especially that the cravings are gone...but also i want a calm quiet in my life...i have been on fast forward for too long...i am taking a step back to reexamine lots of things...and with the alcohol gone it is so easy to do..i am clear headed and free for the first time in forever...i would not of believed this if it had not happened to me....it is still VERY new and i will keep you updated on my progress...right now i am just happy and amazed..please post or pm me if you want more info or specifics...thanks for reading....big big blessings...and hugs...buckle

Comment

Where is Buckledown??

Buckle!!

So glad you are back and feeling so well. :l

Please keep us posted, because if it truly works, I am going to do it for me and my daughter. The money is so little if it truly works.

Blessings and, yes, take it easy. You and I do similar things and the pace of our lives can be incredibly stressful.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Where is Buckledown??

Lenair journey

Dear Buckle,
          Great news. Yay! Your words brought it all back. We didn't have the weather you had but I remember our foray into the wilds of Vermont to find Rhonda while wondering what on earth we had gotten ourselves in to. Today my boyfriend and I have over 5 months of not drinking and we truly aren't counting. (had to look on my calender) Not drinking becomes such a non-issue. It is quite extraordinary, yes? Congratulations on having the determination and courage to go for it and for attaining the goal which I always knew would be yours. Much love.
          P.S. A thought that crosses my mind at times: At most AA meetings a part of the Big Book is read and it says something like "alcoholics have tried to find an easier, softer way to overcome this problem; so far, no one has found this way" - in my mind I think "oh yes they have."

Comment

Where is Buckledown??

hi there...buckle..welcome back. you sound so strong .let us know your secrets..
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Where is Buckledown??

So,so,so very glad for you Buckle!
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Where is Buckledown??

Yes it is truly amazing...when i try to explain the experience it so hard...it is something to speak and find your true self...from 2 to 3 bottles of wine a day (minimum)...to needing nothing and not having to fight wanting it...its as if it is removed...it is truly a path to your best you...the journey of getting there is almost necessary...like a pilgrimage...and i slept the whole time i was there between sessions...so it was actually nice to be inside cozy away from the snow....mycatsmom- its all you told me and more...and bootsie too...i feel so good and serene...life is still here but it is managable...it will all be OK....i know it will...now i can find my best life and be the best me i can be- for me, my kids , my husband, my family, friends,,just all of it...i am so excited...and thankful....my gratitude is immeasurable...thanks for reading!!!! blessings - huge hugs...buckle

Comment

Where is Buckledown??

Buckle,

You have no idea how happy I am for you. I know so well how hard you have struggled with this and prayed constantly to get well.

:l :l

I think I will go ahead and make an appt.

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Where is Buckledown??

Wait, wasn't Bootsie setting something up on West Coast with Rhonda Lenair for a group?
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Where is Buckledown??

cindi...they are out of town in oregon right now...but back soon i think...i know that Barry (Rhondas husband) said they would come to texas where i am if enough people wanted to come....i know they told bootsie the same about california....let me know what you decide...i do want to say however..that i feel it was a combo of going through the MWO program and lenair that lead me to this ultimate place...i dont think i would be where i am without this place and everyone here...pm me if you need to....i am happy to help and to share...more blessings and hugs...buckle

Comment

Where is Buckledown??

good morning all..its a wet cold day here...but beautiful none the less..i hope everyone has a great one!....i know i will...blessings and big hugs as always!! Be strong....xx buckle

Comment

Where is Buckledown??

hey t ...you might want to pm bootsie about california as well...she was trying to put something together....let me know and have a great day...xx buckle

Comment

Where is Buckledown??

ah so happy to hear and no mystery to me that you mycats mom and i have that same resonance. hummmmmmm. it was and is a beautiful journey. i can put something together in california. i will need for them 20 folks signed up but that is for everything, food, alcohol, cigs, etc. so if there is interest i will put it together for them in laguna.
                            and i am now approaching on 2 months soon, can't believe it. i know the feeling of waiting to exhale. i have had the most trying times come up, stressful indeed in the last month since my return and in that time i never once thought of drinking. not once. and in the past i would have gone directly to the store. and i too although coming back to a whirlwind of work hahahah have had much to contemplate in life, health and keep re reading all that happened in those sessions. it was just so very personal and beautiful. i'm looking forward to my next sessions for cigs and sugar really. and well i also want to work with her on the childhood abuse as she can alter that whole world wind for me uh well not her but the work let me say. i will let me say and in that create a new me not seen before.
                            so buck.... so proud of you for journeying. see, even for those like us with no other hope, it is working. and i feel like you without the mwo i don't believe it would have been as powerful. it was a combo punch. smiles bootsie
                            :welcome:

Comment

Where is Buckledown??

i forgot to add please pm me as it is very likely i can get for you a discount bootsie
                              :welcome:

Comment

Working...
                              X