Worried to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worried to death

I am really concerned. My friend left work in a mad rush today. Her son goes to college about 1.5 hours from us and the hospital had called her and said he was being taken in for emergency surgery. She had no other details as they had left her a message. I have tried to call her and she isn't answering. I am really worried something really bad has happened to him.

Worried to death

I'll be thinking of your friend and her son Luv. I saw a report of a shooting this afternoon at Northern Illinois University, but I don't think you are near there are you?
    Marcie

Comment

Worried to death

I should clarifiy, not A shooting, but 18 were shot

18 shot, gunman dead at Northern Illinois University - CNN.com
      Marcie

Comment

Worried to death

No, my gut feeling is appendectomy. Don't worry. She was not contacted by police but, hospital correct?
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Worried to death

Luv,

Just let us know he is okay. Okay??

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Worried to death

My prayers for her son, and for her as well.
            BHOG
            War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Worried to death

I was thinking appendectomy as well. Hope all is okay!
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Worried to death

I am praying for appendectomy or something minor.

I am in SC so it was NOT to shooting. That is so terrible though. It is getting rediculous, you can't even send your child to school. You would think they are safe there. How scarey!!!

Comment

Worried to death

Hope it is nothing serious Luv; I am pretty sure they are required to tell you if it is life-threatning. The fact that they said "emergency surgery" most likely means that it was just something that needed to happen immediately and not be scheduled for a later date. There are many non-life threatning things it could be...appendectomy or possibly to remove a foreign object -- maybe he stepped on some glass, who knows. But I do hope all is okay.

My daughter applied to that college where the shooting was... next year I will have two in college and this is getting really scary. My heart goes out to all of them and their families. Glad that so far there are no reports of fatalities other than the freako himself.
                  If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Worried to death

I don't know details, but she just sent me a text that he is OK! Thank God! I was worrying to death, I just kept thinking I should have went with her. What if it were something terrible? She'd be there all alone.

Comment

Worried to death

Glad to hear the boy will be fine, LUV.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Worried to death

Just caught this thread

Glad all is ok!!
                        formerly known as bak310

Comment

Worried to death

Glad he is OK, Luv! you are such a sweetie!
                          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
                          X