OMG!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!!!!!

Yesterday I posted a thread that I was very worried about my friend...she received an emergency call that her son was going to surgery...he is away at his first year of college, she text me and said they were OK later in the evening, WELLLLLL, they are NOT OK. Her son was beaten by a group of biys...6 on 1. His face has multiple fractures and his eyes are swollen shut. I just cried. I could not imagine that being my son. They beat him almost to death!!!!!!! His face will NEVER be the same. I am just heartbroken. Please say a special prayer for them both. He is a BIG boy...6 ft 3 inches about 250lbs and they beat him like a he was 2 ft, 20 lbs. I am just so sad for them. I just think of someone beating my son like that......I can't imagine. I would be insane!!!!

OMG!!!!!

Luv,

How horrible. Ganged up on and beaten.

Hopefully, the police will be brought in.

Hugs to you and they are in my prayers.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

OMG!!!!!

Oh Luv,

That is horrible!!!

My prayers are with him!

What happened???
      formerly known as bak310

Comment

OMG!!!!!

My prayers are with him and all who love him.
        Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
        - George Jackson

Comment

OMG!!!!!

Oh my Luv,
          what a cowardly thing to do. I'll be thinking of your friends son. This is just horrific.
          L.
          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

OMG!!!!!

What the hell happend?
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

OMG!!!!!

He and his roommate had been disagreeing, both are college students, they live in the dorm. Apparently, the roommate took it a knotch up, got 5 buddies and beat him. They stopped his face with their feet!!! Ganging up on someone like this is called lynching in SC. It is a felony that can bring up to 15 years. I would destroy those idiots in court.

Comment

OMG!!!!!

Unbelievable! I hope those boys see some REAL jail time!
                Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

OMG!!!!!

His face is disfigured. He is going to have to have several surgeries. It is SO SAD!

Comment

OMG!!!!!

I find it amazing that university students would do something like that.

Yes, the boys should get jail time. It was assault. Period.

And they should have to help pay medical costs that are going to insue from this.

Grrrrrr.

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

OMG!!!!!

First of all, my prayers are out there. Second, it saddens me so much that humans continue to do such things to each other. Why can't we live in peace? LUV, is he at USC?
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

OMG!!!!!

my god, Luv, that is unbelievably horrible. the sick things people do to one another ...
                        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

OMG!!!!!

LUV. I have numerous attorney connetions and will be glad to inquire to find whomever they think is the best choice for this. Justice should be done.
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

OMG!!!!!

This is just awful. My prayers are out there!!!!

Comment

OMG!!!!!

Greeneyes...I am going to PM you! Thanks for the help. I really hope they press charges. YES, ALL these boys were in college. It is very concerning that educated people are out there acting like common thugs! I am getting scared to send my kids away to school. Every week kids are dying or are beaten to near death. His face will never look the same!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X