Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi....High...

Bella,
    I am worried about you. I hope today is better. Please talk to your husband!!!! Don't lose your kids.

Comment

Hi....High...

Hi Bella, it was really good to chat to you last night in 'chat'. I was hoping you would have had a good sleep but sounds like you are still in the dungeon. Please take the advice offered above, please Bella, we all care so much about you and what happens to you and your children, please take heed and help yourself.

Love Lxx
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Hi....High...

Bella, can't add much more but what others have said. You are at an important junction with two choices. Your children and a fulfilling life for them and you, or a life with just AL for company.

We don't have children as yet but I have chosen to leave AL behind and look up the long hard slog to the peak of sobriety hill. I've heard the view is really good from up there.

Please help yourself Bella!
        'The only people who give you a hard time (for stopping drinking) are those who used to look to your drinking to excess to legitimise theirs, and they'll find someone else to do that in time. '
        From an Amazon review of Allan Carr's ' Easy Way to Control Alcohol'

Comment

Hi....High...

thanks everyone!

i went to bed and woke up ok. But...come monday morning, i'm ringing up to make an appointment with a counseller. i have a name that specializes in addictions. i do need some help with this one. i will be okay, just need to bite the bullet and do it.

i thank you again for being my friends.

Bella xxx

Comment

Hi....High...

Bella, thank God you're ok. I've never traded posts with you, but I've been (like so many others here) worried about you...and sending you prayers of strength. Good on you for making your plan to handle your addiction. Be strong, sweetie :l
            ~K.

Comment

Hi....High...

Bella,
              Glad you are OK this morning. I don't know why we are all so stubborn. Why it is so hard to admit and reach out when we need help. I KNOW it is hard, but YOU deserve better and so do your children. I hope you will take the advise and have a heart to heart with hubby. You need him in your corner. I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Comment

Hi....High...

Bella,
                Please, please keep your appointment! Until you get there, don't be shy! come here often for support and hugs! Keep your eye on your future as a mother and a whole person!
                Hugs and prayers.
                BHOG
                War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Working...
                X