Prayers please....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers please....?

FMS, my thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family. Please know that we are all with you in spirit.........we love you. :l

Starlight Impress xxx

Comment

Prayers please....?

just joining in!

Sorry FMS, my prayers are with you and your family, I truly hope everything works out.

Love and hugs.:l ..............hang in there...........:h

Mary Anne:h
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Prayers please....?

Sending prayers and keep strong.
        FH

Comment

Prayers please....?

FMS - Prayers and hugs keep coming your way.....hope all is going well.

Comment

Prayers please....?

Sorry to hear your mum has pnemania.. Fms ,try and keep strong sending you lots of strength your way and prayers for all the family.

love:l
            Teardrop.x
            family is everything to me

Comment

Prayers please....?

Thinking of you, Finding.....hoping there may be some improvement with your mum? :l

Love

Suze x
              Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Prayers please....?

Hi guys.....your messages are really helping! Last night I thought I would go MAD!!! But 'squeezed through the gap' and out the other side!!! My son has arrived for a couple of days and my daughter #2 tomorrow.....and daughter #1 is calling from Germany after her 'silence' so God does work in mysterious ways!

So son and I are having an evening 'off' while Dad 'copes' with an empty house for two hours....no bad thing - dummy run!

Mum is steady - but so muddled and 'stroke' like....I expect it, my Dad is tearing himslef appart....so....hard to just 'BE' with him.... This is the man that Mum and I found sitting in the car in the driveway in the dark one evening when I was about 15 years old and my Mum asked if he had forgotten his keys...? No, he said, I just didn't want to go into the house without you (her)..... He was the president of his company at the time and a WW2 Air Force pilot too.....!! SUCH a little chap in his big body! Touching.

I will hopefully be able to come here a few more times over the weekend and then I must go home for a few days IF Dad allows someone else 'in' (damn!!! I've forgotten how to type!!) without total collapse...

The future looks a bit 'interesting' to say the least!

Thanks again soooooooooooooh much - your messages are so helping - I read so many of them last night having saved them to Word.....

Hugs all round.
                FMS xxx
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Prayers please....?

newbie here sending out th biggest prayer to the universe for you and family
                  shaila xx
                  ~ I am better than this devil AL ~:new:

Comment

Prayers please....?

Hoping things are going well, Finding :l

Are you home yet? You must need a bit of quiet space for yourself.

Hope your mum and dad are both doing ok in their respective ways

Love

Suze xx
                    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Prayers please....?

Hi FMS,
                      Glad to hear the family is rallying round and your daughter is in touch with you. I continue to pray for you all. Please take a little time to take care of you. :l

Starlight Impress xxx

Comment

Prayers please....?

FMS, I recently got back from vacation and am so sorry I missed this.

Sending you peace, strength, prayers and big hugs for you, your mom, dad and family.
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                        X