Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up all night

day2

It is day 2 for me (well, not quite til I make it tonight!) But the first few nights like everyone has said are REALLY horrible sleep-wise, try melatonin................?? That is my helper, I can usually sleep a little w/ that...........:cents (my 2 cents!!)

My heart is with you , as I am going for AF for a while now, we will be going through all kinds of changes, stay close and post and read...............you'll learn alot about yourself and this problem we all have in common.

love, :h best of luck!!:goodluck:

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

up all night

frogger;274237 wrote: This sucks! two days into af and i can't fall asleep - I need to get up a few hrs and have not slept at all yet. My mind is comming up with all kinds of shit to think about and I wish I had my merlot sorry for venting tom:new:
      Yep, that up all nite shit really sucks! it does get better. then it can go to hell again. I don't miss the AL although the mind does race around. Froggie there is much here to help you to your journey back to life. :welcome:

~Ripple~

Comment

up all night

You guys are just great - I have never felt so welcome - tom

Comment

up all night

Well done, Tom!

Comment

up all night

frogger;274237 wrote: This sucks! two days into af and i can't fall asleep - I need to get up a few hrs and have not slept at all yet. My mind is comming up with all kinds of shit to think about and I wish I had my merlot sorry for venting tom:new:
            Hi Frogger... I don't know if you've ordered anything from MWO but their relaxation package has a hynotherapy CD in it and I find it very soothing to listen to when going to sleep.

If you decide to order any supplements, get the CD. I think you'll like it.

Good luck and congratulations on two days AFing... I know how much you miss your "friend"... try not to give in, though.

Comment

up all night

Tom!
              First things first! CONGRATULATIONS on day 4! Nice Job! Well done!
              Kicking ALice out of bed was a real problem for me! I was much like you...one mroe to help me sleep! Then I stopped..and the sleepless nights started! But now, many days later, I sleep better than I have in years! The alarm clock actually has to wake me up!
              It does get better! Really!
              Stay strong!
              BHOG
              War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

up all night

Although it's tough, hang in there. Sleep problems are a classic indication of alcohol withdrawal, and there's not much you can do.

The good news is, after 5 days or so you will sleep like you haven't in years!

Good luck going AF.

Comment

Working...
                X