AF vs. Mod..I may have been wrong!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not an expert on anything other than what they pay me for at work, but I believe we all have to find our own way out.

If this is working for you right now, then do it as a "test" and see how it goes. If you find you start drinking more than the 2...re-evaluate and make another plan.

Test and re-evaluate. Pat yourself on the back for making the progress you have...but make sure you keep on making progress or are happy where you are.

At least that's what I'm doing, although I did NOT make my goal of 2 miles on the treadmill tonight. (does kicking oneself count as exercise?)
    Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

Excellent thread -- chucked full of good info

Comment

wow-

lots of responses!!

Hey I don't know if this is the right way...I guess time will tell...but I am doing better than I have in forever..so I am going with it...

I will let you know how it goes...so far days, and I am the best I have been in years...

I will totally look into the sinclair method..I am so open to all that will help!!

I will keep you all posted...what a great place...

With love,

Beth
        formerly known as bak310

Comment

Working...
        X