Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWOer Packing for a Trip

Okay,

Now that I have all my vitamins packed, my pilates book for exercising, my mini-blender for ALL-One, I have about 9 square inches for my clothes. :H

Whew, what a life!!

TSA is gonna think I am a freak!!

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

MWOer Packing for a Trip

Cindi
    Good for you, got your tool box all packed up and ready to go....so much for packing light!!!
    Have a safe trip and check in with us when you arrive....I am so glad you are here!!
    sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

MWOer Packing for a Trip

I'll be looking for your posts! Have a safe trip! Oh, BTW..TSA= Thousands Standing Around! Heard some pilots use that name for them..now I laugh to myself whenever I go through security, which is way too often.
      BHOG
      War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

MWOer Packing for a Trip

Sounds like you have everything you need.....

Have a good week, Cindi...check in with us everyday....we will be with you....

Don

Comment

MWOer Packing for a Trip

Where are you going Cindi? I must have missed it.

Have a great trip, glad to hear you have your "tool box" ready! Do you have some books to read during "quiet" times to help keep busy?
          Marcie

Comment

MWOer Packing for a Trip

Cindi-
            Don't feel bad.... recently, an airport was evacuated because TSA found a bag that was VIBRATING.... :whee:

I think it ended up being an electric toothbrush,
            but at least it wasn't something that fell out of MY toolbox! :anon:
            Keep laughing, Cindi Lou.... have safe travels. :huggy:

Patty
            Tampa, FL

Comment

MWOer Packing for a Trip

You changed your name Cindi!
              Marcie

Comment

MWOer Packing for a Trip

Hi Cindi,

I hope you'll check in often during your travels. I'm glad to hear that you are staying with us.:heart:

Lots of love,

Kathy
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

MWOer Packing for a Trip

We`re all right with you cindi. :l

Starlight Impress xxx

Comment

MWOer Packing for a Trip

Leave it to my Luck!!

My carefully packed tool bag is safely in American Airlines hands somewhere. Who knows??

I am in the Hilton at Chicago O'Hare because my plane stayed on the tarmac for 1 hour and 40 minutes (hmmm, just short of the new traveler's rules) in Huntsville, so of course I missed my connection in Chicago. AA tried to send me to an off airport hotel but luckily I had my trusty cell phone and company behind me and got into the Hilton here at the airport (Thank you, Lord!!)

So, I just had a nice dinner, some good company, some good water because coke tastes horrible now with topa. ick..

and I am going to bed so I can get up in the morning sans suitcase, eat a quick breakfast and catch an early flight.

I sure hope the client considers business casual to be a sweatshirt, jeans and tennies. LOL

Love you all!!

Cindi (as 12:51 a.m.) grrrrr
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

MWOer Packing for a Trip

cindi;274576 wrote: Okay,

Now that I have all my vitamins packed, my pilates book for exercising, my mini-blender for ALL-One, I have about 9 square inches for my clothes. :H

Whew, what a life!!

TSA is gonna think I am a freak!!

Love,
                      Cindi

Cindi,

You have not specified the depth of your suitcase - and therefore Satori can not satisfactorily compute the adequacy or otherwise of the volume of space allocated to clothing.

Also - some indication of ambient temperature at your destination would be useful - since clothing volume does generally vary in proportion to insulation factor required.

The degree of flexibility / elasicity of the fabric of the suitcase, and the degree of compressibility of the clothing in question would also be useful in order to ascertain the error bands associated with the final suitcase size I compute will be rquired.

Only then would I be able to make a valid judgement as to whether or not you require
                      A) a larger suitcase or
                      B) less clothes (always satori's favoured option as far as ladies are concerned )

Of course, if you WERE in fact being accurate in your description of the space left for clothing, - I hope you have a good iron .

Do I need to get out more?

Hope you are reunited with your two-dimensional suitcase soon!

Love :l

satori

xxx
                      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

MWOer Packing for a Trip

Ahem Satori, what are you reading/eating just now?? lol. Cindi, sounds like you have all you need, the less clothes you take the more you will have to/need to go shopping for - ENJOY.

Lxx
                        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

MWOer Packing for a Trip

Satori,

:H :H

I am a frequent traveler. I travel very light. Two dimensionally.

Good catch.

Okay, I left myself 9 cubic inches!!

Love,
                          Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

MWOer Packing for a Trip

tea;275060 wrote: Ahem Satori, what are you reading/eating just now?? lol. Cindi, sounds like you have all you need, the less clothes you take the more you will have to/need to go shopping for - ENJOY.

Lxx
                            Hiya Tea!

Foos yer Doos?

Yep - SWMBO employs that tactic too - goes on trips with the minimum of clothes in order to be able to shop.
                            In fact - she usually packs an empty holdall into the space - so she can fill that too for the return trip!

But - she STILL never has anything to wear

Love

satori

xxx
                            "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

MWOer Packing for a Trip

LOL, yes I so relate to your better half. I bet anything she does manage to 'find' to wear she has had for aaaggges !!! My doos are chavving on.

Lxx
                              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
                              X