Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Anyone Really Know Me?

Hi Guys,
    I have been on MWO since August. I recently left for a month because I just don't feel like I'm part of the crowd. (That sounds so High Schoolish! Sorry!) I post, I chat and it just doesn't seem like anyone wants to get to know me. There are some people that leave on MWO and everyone wonders where they went - I leave and no one cares. Wah! My feelings are hurt. Does anyone out there know who I am? Just wondering.

Hi Roz, I do!!! Welcome back! How are you? j
    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Hi Roz: Welcome back. I remember you! Jump back in with reading and posting. In a very short time, you wil get reaquainted with people you wrote to before and meet lots of newbies! We are all here to help one another. Some people are more vocal than others, but everyone on this site matters. It's okay to be high schoolish... just keep in mind thisn't isn't a popularity contest. We are all here for the same reason. How have you been doing? -Reenie
      September 23, 2011

Comment

hi there...roz.. dont know you but glad to meet you and very happy you are back .why did you leave anyway. we are all here in the same boat ..so keep on posting and enjoy the day
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi Roz,

Welcome back. This really is a wonderful site. I am new to the site. I joined around the 5th of this month. I would like to get to know you and others.

Miso

Comment

Roz---yeh, I've felt that way, too. But really, I'd say there's only about 5 or 10 who get noticed when they are gone. I've been away for a week or more without anyone noticing (and I have like 2000 posts --- soon!). I have also felt very rejected... but, hey, I guess there are just too many on here for us to keep track.

Anyhow, I notice you have under a hundred posts, so you are not one of the "diehards" on here (not to sound harsh)-- I guess if you have been here longer, though, it would be more noticeable. Still, Roz, I notice you and like you. Please stick around.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hey Roz!!

I am sooo glad you posted!! Yes, I know you (wish I knew you better), I like you, and I am glad you are here.

Sometimes you gotta make some noise on here. It isn't like in life where if you are quiet, people are still aware you are in the room!!

So jump back on in.

With Love,

Beth
              formerly known as bak310

Comment

Roz, I remember you. Welcome back! It's such a big community around here that most people don't "know" each other that well. Some of the areas where people seem to get to know each other the best are on the daily threads such as ODAT or daily mods or daily abs. Alot of the same people check in on the same threads so people feel a bit more connected. Try giving that a shot if you are interested!
                Marcie

Comment

Hi Roz! I wondered where you went....I was thinking about you, Sis, and Wendal the other day.... Are you o.k.?

I'm glad you are back....stick around..

Don

Comment

Roz, I've missed you on chat!
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Roz,
                      I don't know you, I am one of the "newbies" only been on since Jan 8? And anytime I see you in chat, I am one of the talkative ones, I'll be more than happy to bend your ear! LOL
                      BHOG
                      War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Roz, I know how you feel, but if you will do whay memarcie suggest you will find it a little different. This site has gotten huge and it is harder to extablish a personal relationship with so many people. Join us in Luv's 30 day thread, you are always welcome there.

bear
                        What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                        ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

I don't know you either, but you sure sound okay to me! Post some more!
                          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Hello, I'm really just starting here, although I've been on before awhile ago.

Please don't be discouraged.

((hugs))
                            Laura-31
                            Windsor, CT

Comment

Roz...Please tell us more!

It takes a while to get to know people so post away....more is good!

) Nancy "Belle'
                              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                              X