MY ROTTISERIE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY ROTTISERIE

Hi i am thinking of buying one of these and wonder if anyone has one and could tell me if they are any good...the man on the tv says they are but hey he would...but are they really or would it end up in the back of the cupboard with...

My nicer dicer...looks great idea but by the time you get it out set it up clean it you could have diced a sack of onions...back of cupboard!!!!

nu-wave oven...great idea...yer right it comes looks like a space ship has landed in your kitchen...no room for anything eles so off it goes...back of the cupboard!!!!!

Healthy grill...great idea...yer right if all steaks were the same size because it only shuts on the biggest one...honey "how you want you steak burnt or raw"...back of the cupboard!!!

Power juicer...yer now i will use that for sure...I dont think so..put fruit in whole yer right only if the same size and shape of hole...dishwasher safe...if you have a dishwasher the size of a house...back of the cupboard!!!!!

food sealer...wow saves you money and keeps food fresh..yep ill have one of them....dont say bags cost more than the food did in the first place....oh but they are washable...great I will work full time,bring up a child ,take care of my dogs ,do my housework...then wash bloody bags up...i dont think so.....back of the cupboard!!!!

soda stream....yesss..great idea put water in fill with gas and add liquid soda on tap great now this i will use......oh no ..what they forgot to say was it taste like... s**t...back of the cupboard!!!!!!

pancake maker....now that looks good...so I buy one...shame no-one in our house like pancakes lol...back of the cupboard!!!!!!

So you see i need to know will i use it...is it as good as the man says......
    Love to all
    Jacqui xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

MY ROTTISERIE

Too funny. I can so relate because I am a kitchen gadget lover but half of it is crap. I have a friend whose dad swears by his rotisserie but who knows?? I think it looks big and awkward and I think you can achieve the same thing in the oven.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

MY ROTTISERIE

aakkk.. don't buy it!!! especially with all your experience with appliances. What is a rotisserie for? To cook a chicken? You can do that in your oven.
      sigpic

Comment

MY ROTTISERIE

I'm with Hulagirl, if you have a convection oven you are good to go
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

MY ROTTISERIE

I bought the set it and forget rotissseire was fun the first five times have not seen it since. That is the one and only gadget I was ever sucked into buying.

I should know better,

Sammys

Comment

MY ROTTISERIE

I use my Set it and Forget Rotisserie all the time. In fact, I'm on my second one! I bought the larger one. It sitting on it's own little table out in the garage. I usually cook my filet mignon, roast beef, chicken, turkey out there because I don't like smelling my house up with cooking. The table its sitting on has wheels, therefore, I roll it out side as well. I love it. I use it. Also, being that it runs on electric, it saves on gas. It cooks meat evenly. Everthing I've cooked on it comes out juicy. I also have the skewers. I haven't made kabobs yet. It beats grilling out in the cold.
            September 23, 2011

Comment

MY ROTTISERIE

Ha ha ha that is hilarious. I have a $300 KitchenAid mixer and a deep fat fryer still in the box.

If I want a chicken, I'll go to the supermarket... I have to say I ALMOST bought it though!
              Laura-31
              Windsor, CT

Comment

MY ROTTISERIE

My best friend has two of them and uses them all the time.
                Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                - George Jackson

Comment

MY ROTTISERIE

My deep fryer and juicer are still in the box. My favorite gadge is the Bissel Green Rug Steamer.
                  September 23, 2011

Comment

MY ROTTISERIE

Reenie,dont mention the word steamer...yep i saw the ad promised i would have nice white tile grout again...and boy he was right...my polti vaporreto blasted all the grout out....so i then spent 3 hour cleaning the bathroom and ?300 having it all re grouted....but hey he right i did get gleaming white grout.....LOL
                    great to hear people are using the rottiserie...yes i must have one!!!!!
                    Love Jacqui xxx
                    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

MY ROTTISERIE

LMAO jacqui........I don`t have a rotisserie. Am just laughing at the idea of the unused kitchen gadgets I do have, all purchased with a healthier lifestyle in mind, but I don`t really consider them a waste of money `cos I`ll use them one day.........sure??? :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

MY ROTTISERIE

LMAO...Use it I cant even spell it........my brain is turning into a beetroot....omg xxx

Star i sure you will use them one day...lol
                        love to all

Love jacqui xxx
                        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

MY ROTTISERIE

Great thread, yes I have one those cupboards too, near bursting with gadgets that will change my life - one day.... lol.

Lx
                          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

MY ROTTISERIE

My parents use their rotisserie outside on a stand, too!!

Mine sits in a cupboard... (I use my oven and a dark roaster pan that cost $12 at Walmart.)

I use my magic bullet almost daily, theirs sit in a cupboard. (I'd rather have a REAL food processor but it's what I've got, so I use it.)

To each their own..

Love,
                            Cindi

MY steamer wouldn't clean grout out of anything!!

MY favorite gadget would be a maid!!!
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

MY ROTTISERIE

Oh, speaking of gadgets..

I never buy anything off the tv (magic bullet from folks who got the "buy one get one free" deal) but for Christmas I was at the store and saw this cute little box that said "Personal trimmer" and thought it was one of those thingys that trimmed side burns, eyebrows, neck napes, etc.

It was a perfect gift for my son!! He wears a beard and his wife trims his hair, so I picked it up for him.

Christmas morning he unwrapped it and it turned out to be a NOSE HAIR trimmer. :H

I was so embarrassed and laughing at the same time. However, he told me his had just died.

Now my husband wants one!!

Oh well...
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X