• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selfish?

or self-centered? Are you?
    Enough is enough

Selfish?

I would like to think I am selfless. But at times everyone is a little selfish. Self centered is not a good way to go through life.

Sammys

Comment

Selfish?

I have been both at varying times over the years thinking that my drinking was my business not stopping to think of th impact on my kids family, freinds and work . Is that selfish, self centered or just sick ??

Comment

Selfish?

I try to be selfless, but who are we kidding...I think most people are selfish more than they are selfless. I can only try!

Although...i do support my local beer establishment..does that count toward selflessness? Like charity maybe? No? Oh well...

Comment

Selfish?

me too
          daisydoo :l
          Enough is enough

Comment

Selfish?

Seeing your picture wave brought this to mind !!alcohol is like a wave ! at times it washes over you , refreshing ,invigorating and alive and other times you a ere riding high on it,king of the crest, invincible, standing alone . But unfotrunately in the end it comes crahsing down on you and the its then its to late you are out of your depth and drowning !!!! BUT what is that I see on the horizon a life bouy from HMS MWO !!

Comment

Selfish?

cke
              Enough is enough

Comment

Selfish?

daisy doo imagery is powerful
                Enough is enough

Comment

Selfish?

My family thinks I am, or at least did last year when things were really bad. I'm hoping they've changed their mind at least somewhat.

It's hard when you are stuggling not to be self-absorbed to a degree I suppose.
                  Laura-31
                  Windsor, CT

Comment

Selfish?

Laura Anne - the first step towards success is admitting you're not perfect.:l
                    Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
                    X