Please say a prayer for FMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hannah, thank you for letting us know. FMS, I am praying for you and your family through this very difficult time. Sending you strength!! Suz
    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Praying for you and yours FMS.

Hannah......thank you for the update.

Starlight Impress xxx

Comment

Healing thoughts and love sent to findingmyself. Thanks Hannah for the update. Wishing you strength to get through this findingmyself, you have it in you to do it, take the love of everyone here and surround yourself with it in any moments of weakness.

Lxx
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

FMS...hon my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...I wish you all the best...
          Love Jacqui xxx
          Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Oh boy.....it's all I can say.....Hannah, thank you....and as for all these replies.....how can I tell you how much they are held in my heart?

MWO and everyone are just the best....the fact that I can stay in 'that house' of my childhood with my Dad.....stay in my 'wee half glass' moderation (just to share with my Dad and not concern.) without wanting to go any further (being drunk as well?!? What a horrible thought!) and, well, jsut both those possibilities - it is a testament to RJ's vision, this place and all your loving hearts......thank you just isn't enough.

Mum holds her own...I am strangely disconnected from it....she is in the best hands and ultimately, che sera sera..... It's my Dad I am sooooh worried about and feel the solo repsonsibility of him a bit hard.....he is so huge 6' 6" and 18 stone......and so wobbly and frail.....appart from the emotional turmoil he is in.....and I so miss my kids and want to see them...I don't know when I shall get home.....I must for a couple of days at the end of this week but must try and arange carers IF my Dad will allow any to come in.....sigh.

But Al is playing no part in this - never with my Mum or Dad and now not me......aren't I lucky.

But thanks to you guys I think it will stay that way......thank you, thank you, thank you.

I will catch up again when I can - so thinking of all of you too and wish I had time to read all the posts/threads - please forgive me if I am missing anything I would so wish to know.....

Not even spell checked - I am hitting 'post' hope you can read it!

Hugs all round
            FMS xxxxxx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

FMS,
              This certainly isn't easy and you sound so strong. Please be proud of yourself.
              I'm thinking of you.

Janet

Comment

Finding.. my prayers are with you and your family. Please know that we are all here thinking of you. Please take care of yourself, too.

All my love,

MM
                Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Hey FMS, I am sending you strength to use during this time.

I am here for you,
                  Sammys

Comment

FMS, you sound very strong, and that is wonderful. I am sending prayers and warm wishes for you and your parents. May God be there to hold you and support you all during this time.

:l :l
                    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Ohh FMS, Prayers to you and your family... May God reach his loving hand down to your Mom to help her as only He can...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

FMS~may the angels be with you. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
                        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Love and prayers flowing your way.
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                          X