Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Right Step

Hi All!

i just rang a therapist and left a message to ring me back. I am shaking. I have done the right thing here and I'm pleased with myself ...but I am shaking. I looked up his profile and he specializes in Addictions, depression, anxiety, relationships, suicide issues etc..... It was the suicide issues which swung it for me....as I have that problem sometimes when I drink vast amounts....Its close to my heart what with my brother and all. Anyway, I've had no drink for 2 days now and I'm in control and in the drivers seat again with my life.....fingers crossed I can continue in this way..

Have a good day everyone.. Bella xxxx

The Right Step

Bravo Bella! You are taking positive actions. Even if this first person doesn't work out, and who knows, it could be just great! but if not, keep on looking.. You are taking the wheel in your hands again. Hurrah on you!

Do you have any familial support in this journey?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

The Right Step

Oh Bella so pleased to read this....hope all goes well...
      Love Jacqui xxx
      Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

The Right Step

Yes Bella!! Take the reins, you are taking charge and all it needs is one step which leads to another, etc. You are going to be alright. :h Suz
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

The Right Step

Hi Bella,
          Go for it - you can do it! I have been seeing my therapist for 5 months now once a week - i can really say i owe her my life. Keep going no matter how you are feeling the process works!!!
          I am the author of my life.

Comment

The Right Step

Way to go, Bella!
            ~K.

Comment

The Right Step

well done Bella !!! Good on you for taking the plunge.

x

Comment

The Right Step

Power to you Bella - hurrah, so glad to hear this.

Lxx
                Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

The Right Step

Hi Bella, this is terrific, you are definitely moving forward. I hope the therapist eases things some for you, maybe prescribe some medication too. i wish you strength, hope and success, j
                  Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

The Right Step

Bella,

I know how scary that step is. I took it once, too, and I remember it well!!

I am so glad I did!!

No, it is not a cure all end all but it sure does help to have someone who knows from a different stand point and gives good guidance.

I sure hope you "connect" with this person.

Blessings and strength to you, Bella.

Love,
                    Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                    X