For all my fellow LUNAtics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we are up for another full moon tonight/tomorrow/next, depending where you are.. but this one is VERY COOL! There will be a TOTAL ECLIPSE of the MOON!

Here is a link to find out when you can see it from wherever you are....

NASA - Total Lunar Eclipse: February 20, 2008

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

oh god, I'm about to leave my husband...do you think there is a connection?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Is he a warewolf?
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

MAMA!!! You made me fall out of my chair!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Seriously... this is a trying time... Mercury is in retrograde and there is a full moon.. the times leading up to this is very crazy.. I have been one of the lunatics!

Mercury goes direct tonight, the full moon is upon us (with an eclipse!) and then it all passes.. passes gently away...

Things will calm down in a day or two.. be patient and know it just is what it is....

Don't make any harsh decisions because this is not the time.. wait until the end of the week and rethink...

DON'T SIGN ANY IMPORTANT PAPERS TODAY! Hold on to anything like that until after tomorrow...

Namaste,

MM

Comment

Full moons have always affected me, I just think I am very lunar.

Sammys

I have a room in my house during full moons the moonlight lights up the entire room. Sometimes I sleep in that room surrounded by darkness yet full of the bright moon light.

Comment

sammys;275152 wrote: Full moons have always affected me, I just think I am very lunar.

Sammys

I have a room in my house during full moons the moonlight lights up the entire room. Sometimes I sleep in that room surrounded by darkness yet full of the bright moon light.
              Sammys,

Do you find everything OK when you wake up in the morning?

No inexplicable torn / shredded clothing / bloodstains around your mouth or anything?

No stories in the local papers of mysterious howling noises being heard in the area?

Oh .....no reason for asking really ..............Just wondering............

Love

satori

xxx
              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

I worked at a private residential school for autistic and severly behaviorally challenged kids. This will be a tough night for those PM caretakers. We used to recognize the lunar cycle by the behaviors. And there's a lot of road kill then too. I know that sounds gross, but it's true.
                sigpic

Comment

Cool, Thanks!
                  Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                  - George Jackson

Comment

Interesting guys, I am hoping to stay up to see the eclipse. I don't seem to be effected by the full moon, but I'm in the medical field and we'll be busy.

Comment

hi there ..mm thankx cant help but laugh and one other thing my girl friend tells me i turn into a dog when its a full moon. and she love me for it. just kidding have a great day everyone
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

tlrgs, do you eat shit and bark at the moon? (OMG I am horrid, horrid, horrid but i cannot stifle myself even at middle age) I need a hall monitor with duct tape for my mouth and keyboard.
                        sigpic

Comment

The late, great Warren Zevon:
                          If you hear him howling around your kitchen door
                          You better not let him in
                          Little old lady got mutilated late last night
                          Werewolves of London again
                          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

David Lindley.... "And my hair was,.. very,very greasy. ahhhooooooo! Warewolves of London."
                            Lord don't let this thread take off I have too much work to do. I'm just too playful for my own good. And kittyhead just eggs me on. Get back to work kitttyhead. Two ass whoops in a day..... well that could count as my exercise no?
                            sigpic

Comment

With the full moon nad mercury finishing retrograde....omg....and ME finishing my three day drinking binge (right, ...right!?).

THIS BETTER BE A NEW START!!!!

My body and soul goes haywire with full moons, particularly the february one that this is (here in Oz it seems brightest in feb - well at least on my place every year). I also get my period so I'm all cramped up and bloated and sore (Sorry men of MWO but some women issews just call for whinging about!!). Mercury's retrograde has worked in one favour in a bizarre way this time - the ex went overseas for two weeks and left a fan on that was leaning up against a curtain - how the hell it didnt burn his house down is beyond me!?!?!
                              Basically I blame the retrograde for my sobriety period = then my 3 day downfall during its changing/passing period. And I'm sticking with that reasoning

No eclipse in this corner of the earth, even so the sky at night is beautiful. I'm gonna see it sober tonight.

SL
                              Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

Working...
                              X