tough decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tough decision

I have a wonderful hike for you! You can see for miles and miles!
    BHOG
    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

tough decision

way to go!!

:h Cowgal, You are ready girl to take the plunge to a happy you! Just think of those beautiful big skies in Utah! And hiking the trails sober and clear headed. Suz
      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

tough decision

yeah

even during my short (few months) sober sprees in the past, I just feel SO GOOD!! Can work out, feel really "fit", sleep................oh the sleep once these next few days are over is BEAUTIFUL!!!!:lilangel:

Everyone who is AF, I am ALL ABOARD!!! Ready is an understatement!!!

love you Suz, and everyone else, starting to feel a little better...........

hubby even emailed me today saying "I want to do this together (a part of me still doubts him, but "open mind", right??) I was BAWLING, as I have been most of the day, thank GOD it is cold in this building, cuz it gets really warm in my office w/ the door closed all day!!:H

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

tough decision

MA,

way to go . .. .:goodjob: We are all here to support you. . .have no fear . . . it will be ok. . . .feels good putting yourself first doesn't it?

Hang in there . . . . :h :h

Love, D

Comment

tough decision

thanks again

Thanks Sunshine!! EVERYONE!!! This has been a moving day/post.................got the idea from Determinator, so THANKS Det!!! You moved me to start a post............let's do this thing together ALL OF US (who want to, or like me are READY to!!)

Leaving for the day, anyone who knows my situation knows,I won't be able to post tonight, hubby may come around if he would only read some of this!!!??

BUT tomorrow I will be back here ready to go again!!!

Good night and good luck whatever your goals may be, AF or mod

MA:h

Comment

tough decision

good luck

:hug:

When you wake in the morning cowgal you will be a new sober person, like i am today. you guys made me realise that mod is not for me and that im not a loser, so today i am sober and will be all day.
              I wish you lots of luck and love as we jump into odat mode.

Sending you a big hug

Choice xx

Comment

tough decision

Hi Cowgirl, just think no more dragging yourself past the off licence in case you buy a bottle, no more rushing to get to the shop in time before closing, no more no more no more. YOU have made a decision that you want to live AF - yahoo, what a feeling.

Lxx
                Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

tough decision

Pure freedom!

Comment

tough decision

Cowgal,
                    I am so happy for you!!! You seem to have a huge weight off your shoulders. You go girl!!!
                    Much Love
                    Shas
                    Shas
                    Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

tough decision

on tonight!!

Hubby is out to a function and I am stealing a few moments to say HI and a BIG THANK YOU TO everyone else wishing me well, yeah, I WILL go to bed SOBER and wake up feeling, well, if not great, at least NOT HUNG OVER!!!!!!!!

See ya all tomorrow:wavin: .................HUGS:l AND LOVE!!!:h

XOXOXOXOXO

Comment

tough decision

We'll be here for you Cowgal.. xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

tough decision

Awesome decision Cowgal. What a beautiful place to be.
                          Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

tough decision

Cowgal,

Realising the fight is over is the key to your success....

Stick to it, girl...

Don

Comment

tough decision

good to be here

I made it AF last night, went to an AAmeeting I used to frequent, and remember why, was welcomed w/ lots of hugs(LOVE HUGS!!) and open arms..........will go to this meeting religiously, like I used to, they meet on Fri also, what an easy way to make it through a Friday

Thanks again, I will be calling on you guys when I run into trouble!lease:

You guys ROCK!!!!!:happy:

Feeling good (can you tell??)

MA:h

Comment

tough decision

I'm so happy for you CowGal. Abs is a wonderful gift to give yourself, and there is such a peace in knowing that the fight is over. I doubt that we will get tired of hearing from you!

Reach out for anything and everything that helps you,, whether it is here, AA, your hubby, anything at all.

Good work on getting through yesterday; here's to a sober TODAY!

:l :l :l
                                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X