Pissed off with myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pissed off with myself.

Straight - sometimes there is no need to participate 'positively'. If we all just posted about the whoop-de-doo-life-is-great crap, we would not survive as a forum.

We are what we are - and we do what we do. And we'll probably do it again ... until we get it right.

Try not to be too despondent .... you get another go at it tomorrow.

Comment

Pissed off with myself.

straightlines.... I watch people stumbe on this board. They are the same people who have words of encoragement to others as they try. I personally don't have an AF day under my belt, but I am very appreciative and encouraged by others who share my problem and the things they say to me. Hubby wondered why this board was important to me as I continued to drink. I said because of words of encouragement and I can do that too for other people. It's not hypocrtical. When I encourage someone, I encourage myself as well. I've read your words of encouragement and they are important to the recipient. You have much to offer, and a lot to gain here.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Pissed off with myself.

Hi StraightLines,
        I know you`re disappointed in yourself at this time, but there comes a time when we`ve had our fill of disappointing ourselves and our loved ones and then we begin to get this sobriety lark right. Stick around and keep trying and you will get there, with a little help from your friends here. :l

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Pissed off with myself.

Jimmy B? is this an inside Oz thing ?
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
          X