kill me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kill me please

i am so tired of trying. everyone i love is dying...YOUNG. what the fuck did i do to deserve this. FUUUUUUUCKKKK it!

kill me please

Oh no luvuall!!!! what is happening?

Comment

kill me please

LUV..you ok please stay with us....Jacqui
      Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

kill me please

how much can one person take? I lost the man of my life, his family TORTURED me for month, I have been TOLD TO GET A FUCKING GRP....then my mama is dying at 56 yrs old. FUCK IT

Comment

kill me please

Luv go to chat...Jacqui
          Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

kill me please

We feel your pain LUV, and I know life has been very cruel to you. But please, try and think of yourself and your kids and whatever you do, please don`t drink, `cos it can`t change anything for you LUV. :l

Starlight Impress x

Comment

kill me please

Luv, that is a lot of losses, and you're entitled to feel really bad at times. You've been so strong; I'm actually glad that some of the pain is coming out strong and loud.

We're all here for you, and we all love you.

I had a lot of losses when I was younger, it seemed like people I loved were dropping like flies. Feel free to PM me if you want,okay?

:l :l
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

kill me please

I AM IN CAHT....someone please come

Comment

kill me please

Oh Luv, just saw this now, hope you are better. I'm in a shithole too. I guess it really is something in the solar system. Pls just know I am thinking of you. And thank you for all the times you have thought of me.
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

kill me please

We're with you, LUV....

We don't know why these things happen to us.....but I truely believe that everything happens for a reason.....

We might not know or understand the reason, but it is there...

You can get through this, you have no choice, so take the high road and do it with dignity.

Don't allow this to be an excuse to drink, you are better than that...

We're here for you..

Don

Comment

kill me please

Luv,-Luv, I just called you on the phone.( Big step for me) But your were the one to reach out first. Left a message. Will call later.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

kill me please

Luv..
                        We are thinking of you..I have also had more than my fair share of deaths in my family quite recently..And when it happens..Well to me..All sence of responsibility went out the window..I'm not saying it will for you...I'm just saying please be careful..

As you know you can vent as much as you want on here..We're all here for you..xx
                        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

kill me please

LUV.....I'm not trying to harp on you, but it is very important for you to take drinking off the table....

Things will be much better this way.....

Trust me,

Don

Comment

kill me please

Luv,

I couldn't imagine the pain you are going through but just think of your precious children.
                            They need you!
                            Chief is right, you unfortunately have to deal with cards that you are dealt with right now.
                            You my Luv are still full of life! Try to do some wonderful activities with them. They don't stay little for long.

Sending prayers for your mama.

Happier

Comment

kill me please

luv ...i can relate when things dont work the way you want them to.but you have to hold yourself together and your family as well.. there is a prayer i say to myself when things get too hard to handle.
                              .its called the serenity prayer.
                              god,grant me the serenity to accect the thing i cannot change,
                              courage to change the things i can,
                              and the wisdom to know the difference.
                              good luck
                              you can and will get threw this.
                              we are here for you.
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                              X